chapter 7

Yoona's Pov

The plane landed in Shanghai after a few hours of flying and we all got off excited to explore China. I didn't really know what to expect while we were here but hopefully, It will be fun. "Alright headcount." I head Tiffany unnie say to make sure we all are present and off of the plain. "Kim Taeyeon?" "Ne." "Kim Taehyung?" "ne," the cousins said. "Lee Soonkyu" "I'm here." Sunny unnie raised her hand happily. "Kim Hyoyeon Kwon Yuri?" Tiffany continued. "We're here," Hyoyeon said as she and Yuri unnie took a picture. "Choi siblings?" "Noona is in the restroom," Minho answered for Sooyoung. "Seo Juhyun and Im Yoona-ssi are you here?" She asked looking at us with a smile. "We're here," Seohyun says holding my hand and waving it in the air. "Okay that's everyone, lets head to baggage claim." Tiffany unnie says as Sooyoung was making her way back. "Unnie what are we going to do first?" Seohyun asked as well walked. "Let's eat?" Sooyoung suggested as always. "I agree with that option." I sided with Sooyoung's idea. "Of course you guys want to eat first. Let's go." Sunny unnie says pitching my cheek.

Changwook's Pov

I was on my flight on my laptop when I got an E-mail from my associate. 

Mr. Ji, I'm so sorry but I will not be able to meet you in Shanghai as soon as I had planned. I am a day or two behind on a very important business transaction and I can not leave until that is taken care of. Pleases enjoy two your time in China and I will see you in a few days in Shanghai.

Reading this message I let out a long sigh of frustration because now I stuck in China for two extra days with nothing to do. I tried to stay calm and enjoy my flight while thinking of what to do for the next two days.

When I got off the flight, I was by myself and I called Minyoung to tell her the situation. After I explained she was upset too because now I'm here alone in China and if she had come with me we could have relaxed together. I sighed and hung p when we finished and just went to my hotel. On the way, I got hungry and went to get something to eat alone. I wandered around Shanghai alone with armature Chinese until I found a place to eat where I wouldn't feel too uncomfortable. When I walked in I heard a group of people talking and having fun together but I didn't expect Yoona and Seohyun to be in the middle of that group." I walked over with a smile before I tapped Yoona's shoulder. She had been the quietest in the group so she turned around and was surprised to see me. Seohyun saw me as well and stood up to bow to me. "Mr. Ji what a surprise, what are you doing here?" I smiled at her and shook my head. "Seohyun-ssi you're on vacation, You don't have to address me as if we are in the office." Seohyun sat down. "Who's this?" one of their male friends asked. "This is our boss Mr. Ji Changwook." Seohyun explained, "Mr. Ji what are you doing in China?" "Well, I came here for a meeting with a business partner of mine but he is held up at work for the next two days. So I'm here alone for now." I explained simply. "well if you want you can just join us." The shorter woman with blond hair says pointing to the seat next to Yoona. "I don't want to interfere in your vacation." "It's no problem at all, you're here all alone for two days you should hang out a bit. "The woman assures me to sit down. I felt very welcomed and took a seat with them happily.

Once I got comfortable I was introduced by Seohyun to everyone at the table before their food was delivered. "Mr. Ji I don't know if you want to order something separate but we all wanted to eat together so we ordered hot pots," Seohyun said in an apologetic tone. "Well since I am joining your friends for a while, Why don't you address me as Changwook instead of Mr. Ji. it's more comfortable" I could see that Seohyun was afraid to do it so I turned to Yoona and asked her the same thing. Yoona said nothing and just looked at the ground as normal when I was around. "It will take a bit of time to get used to but we will try, Changwook-ssi," Seohyun says trying her headset to sound not awkward. Yoona still didn't speak and I did feel a bit guilty because this was a vacation that was supposed to get her away from things that stressed her out. Here I am messing it up.