chapter 18

Changwook reached home that night and was greeted with calls from Minyoung. He picked up and greeted her as he walked to his office. "Noona, how is your trip going?" "good, I and my mother just finished wine tasting and I found one I think is perfect for our honeymoon in Dubai." "Oh, how is a mother?" he asked not really paying any mind to the wine talk. "She's fine, she just went to her room to sleep." they talked on the phone for a while, while Changwook worked on his computer. It was then he saw an add for camping equipment pop up. "So how have you been without me?"

Changwook

"It isn't too bad, my friends have been keeping me occupied," I explained. While listening to her talk, I was drawn into the ad and came up with an idea. I kept searching on the computer and when I got off the phone I sent out an email to the team managers of my company. After an hour, I got replies.

Mr. Kim: sir, are you sure about this?
Mrs. Kwang: we have never done anything like this.
Ms. Nam: this is very sudden.
Mr. Seo: it sounds nice but risky
Mrs. Jo: what if it's a bust?
Changwook expected them to worry but didn't intend to not do it. After everyone was in agreement he texts Taehyung, Minho, and Jongsuk with his idea and they agreed automatically. before they knew it all 8 girls, Changwook, Minho, Taehyung, and Jongsuk were on a rented bus on their way to a campgrounds

"remind me again why we agreed to this." Yuri says raising her head from Jongsuk' s shoulder. "yeah, we hate camping outside." Hyoyeon reminded her friends. "don't worry its not outside, we have cabins to stay in." "I guess its better, but what are we even supposed to do while camping?" Sooyoung asked. "That is up to us to pick when we get there," Changwook says happily as the girls sighed. Well, all but Yoona. "Changwook, you do realize you also invite your, entire work staff, here as well. Other than Yoona and Seohyun, the rest of us will be left out." Sunny says munching on chips she had packed for the ride. "Right, so this brings us back to the question why are we here?" Taeyeon adds onto Sunny's point. "Don't worry, I have made arrangements for myself, Seohyun, and Yoona to travel between our trip with you guys and the company workshop. Giving us plenty of time for both." The rest of the ride had everyone doing their own thing, eating, sleeping, jamming to music or watching their phones. When they arrived at their destination, they saw one huge cabin that was a bit farther away than the cabins to be used for the business function. 

when they got inside, they were all impressed and the girls got comfortable right away

when they got inside, they were all impressed and the girls got comfortable right away. not that they didn't like being outside, it was the idea of sleeping outside and no bathroom. 
(honestly my fears in camping but I've never been so I can not confirm these.) after a while, they all picked their bedrooms and got settled in before the first activity of the day. They came a day before his workers are supposed to arrive. Taeyeon headed to the kitchen and found empty cabinets and an empty refrigerator. "Changwook-ssi." He came in innocently. "Yes?" "Why didn't you tell us we were supposed to bring food?" She asked him but he was just as unaware as she was. "Oh, I'm sorry." "It's okay, we have snacks for now," Sooyoung says as she was eating one. "No, we can't eat snacks all day. We need healthy food." Seohyun objected. "There's a store across the lake. Why don't some of us go?" Minho suggests after looking it up on his phone. "Okay, who wants to go?" Yuri asked tiredly. Everyone seemed tired. "I'll go." Yoona offered. "I'll go with you Unnie," Seohyun says taking her hand. "I'll go too." Minho and Changwook said at the same time. The girls agreed and the 4 left to the store. The house had a Minnie cart that they could use to get around. Changwook drove with Minho in the passenger and the girls sat in the back. They drive over the bridge and reach the store in no time. "So what should we get?" Yoona asked when they entered. "Vegetables, meat, water." "Let's just get started," Minho says picking Seohyun up bridal style and putting her I to the back of a cart. "Ya! Get me out of here!" She yelled surprised and annoyed by his actions. "We will see you in a bit. " he then ran off steering the cart before jumping to ride from the back.