chapter 8

Taehyung had taken Yoona and Changwook to an area of the beach with fewer people around so they wouldn't be bothered or worried about people looking at them. The two were dressed to swim but they also looked great in photos.

 The two were dressed to swim but they also looked great in photos

"Okay, so for my first shot I want you two to sit in the sand

"Okay, so for my first shot I want you two to sit in the sand." The two followed the simple instruction and took a seat. "Yoona turn your back to him." She did as she was told. "Now Changwook bend one knee and keep the other on straight." "Now Yoona, fall back so that your head is resting on his lap." Yoona didn't move but she spoke. "I'm, taehyung I don't think that's the best idea." "Why?" He asked scrolling through his camera. "Well, I feel like it's a little bit much." Changwook didn't say anything but listened to Yoona knowing she didn't want to overstep her place. "It's just a pose. It's not like I'm going to ask you two to have sex later." His comeback almost left her speechless. "Taehyung he's my boss and not to mention that he has a." "It's okay Yoona." Changwook had chimed into their talk. "I'm sorry?" He gave her a little smile of reassurance. "He's right, it's just a pose. It doesn't mean anything." "But won't your   Fiance get upset?" He shook his head but it was kind of a lie. "Well, it's just between all of us. We aren't doing anything wrong so I don't see a problem with it."

Yoona's Pov
I was surprised he was so cool with the fact that I was going to lay my head on his lap. "Are you sure cause we don't have to." He gently pulled my shoulders and made me lay back so my head was on his lap. I sat there as stiff as a board while Taehyung tried his best to take good pictures. It wasn't until Taehyung let out a little sigh I knew it wasn't working. "Guys I know this isn't exactly the most natural thing for you but can you please try to not look so awkward. I can see how you two are panicking through the camera." He whines but his whining annoyed me given the fact that he asked us to do this know we are not very comfortable with each other and this is a bit intimate. "Well thank can you make us do something that isn't so. You know awkward?" I asked frustrated as well. "No, I need this kind of shot. Look. I need you two to act like you've known each other for years on a deep level. Like you love each other more than anything and love being together all the time. That is the feeling I want. " how do you expect us to do that when we have never been in that sort of situation with each other?" I asked him with my arms crossed. He let out of huff before he rubbed his head. "Lay back down." I did as I was told but taehyung walked over to us. "Now I want you two to forget about the fact that you are coworkers and don't really know each other. I want you to look Into each other's eyes and connect to one another. Let the world around you fade to the point where it feels like my voice isn't even around anymore." At that point, he was right because it was like neither of us could hear him anymore. Or at least it felt like I couldn't. As I looked I to his too familiar eyes like a child looking at something he or she wants. After that everything seemed to happen on its own. "Perfect!" The loud boom of Taehyung's voice snapped me out of my daze as I looked to see him smiling at his camera. He showed us the picture and I was very surprised by how it came out. So natural and it felt so real. I didn't even notice thing tapping when I was in the daze.