chapter 13

the next morning Changwook woke up from another vivid and very risque dream about Yoona. He had no idea of what he had done throughout the night. He noticed Minyoung was not in the bed but didn't show too much worry. He got in the shower and got dressed for work.

When he was finished he walked downstairs to see Minyoung dressed as well and she was making breakfast

"Morning noona, how did you sleep?" "Not too well." He had a confused face. "Why? Are you not feeling well?" She shook her head. "No, I just had a bad dream so I didn't sleep very deeply." I nodded my head. "Well, why don't you take a rest today?" He asked taking a seat at the table. She gave him food before she joined him with her own. "I can't, I want to come to work with you today." He looked at her oddly. "Why suddenly?" He asked as he chewed on rice. "I don't know, I feel we have been a bit distant. Maybe we will be better if we spend some time together yeah?" "Alright, well we can leave after breakfast then." He says. she nodded her head with a smirk as she thought of what she needed to do while at his office. "Also, noona." "Huh?" she asked eating as well. "Well, I want to apologize for how I treated you last night. I know I have been neglecting you in more than just that area and I'm sorry. There has just been a lot going through my mind right now and I lashed out on you." She smiled because she was happy he apologized to her but that didn't solve the problem of his little dream. She took his hand and sighed. "Changwook, are you having second thoughts?" his head tilted to the side. "What do you mean?" "I mean about us. Do you not want to go through with this anymore?" He stayed silent and avoided looking at her. "Changwook, I love you more than anything and I want to marry you truly. If there is something wrong, just tell me and I'll fix it. Do you want me to change? I will if it makes you happy." With a sigh, he lifted her hand and kissed it softly. "I'm sorry. I know it seems like I have been anywhere but with you. But I promise I'm right here by your side and I'm gonna stay here from now on." the words touch Minyoung. She knew she didn't have to worry about this Yoona girl but the problem now is, does she need to worry about her while Changwook is sleeping. They finished eating and took Changwook's car to the office together.

Yoona's Pov

I was on my way up the elevator when a hand stopped the door. the door reopened and I saw Mr. Ji and Minyoung walking in hand in hand. Did this upset me? yes and I'm not ashamed to admit it to myself. Will I do anything about it? No. Why? Because its none of my business. I just bowed to them and kept my eyes forward The ride was silent until my phone dinged. I pulled it out to check my notification and saw a text from Jisung.