chapter 19

Happy late 4th of July readers hope you had fun with friends or family or whoever you were with and hopefully we continue to have many many more 

Yoona woke hours later and saw her position in Changwook's hold. She didn't remember how she got into this position but she needed to get out of it despite loving it. She moved a little to be sitting up but his arms still were around her. She looked over his face and wore a sad smile as she traced his features with a ghostly touch. She thought back to a moment in her sleep after the crash. She and the king had spent the night together and she was feeling in denial that she thought he wasn't really there. He had woken up and pinned her to the bed before they had another round of pleasure together. Yoona squeezed her eyes at the thought but then reopened them when she heard Changwook move. Instantly, she moved out of his arms and stood up dabbing her face to remove dirt or sweat from the night. She saw Changwook's eyes open and turn quickly. "Morning." She turns around fumbling with her crazy hair. "Hey, sorry I fell asleep while looking." "It's fine, I'm sorry to have bothered you with it." She says avoiding his eyes. He chuckled then got up and dusted himself off as well. "It's alright. Come on we should head back." He says making Yoona nod in agreement. They headed back to the cabin where they noticed everyone was awake. "Where have you guys been?" Seohyun asked worriedly checking Yoona. " I'm fine Seohyun, we were just in the forest," Yoona says calmly. "Why? It's early in the morning. When did you leave?" Seohyun had taken a very protective role over Yoona, more than anytime her unnies had seen before. Before the accident, Seohyun was the baby in everyone's eyes. Now that Yoona is the way she is Seohyun feels she must protect her. "It's a long story Seohyun but we're fine," Changwook says hoping she would drop the matter. Seohyun sighed and let them go freshen up.
Yoona took a shower and changed into fresh clothes before heading downstairs to hang out with everyone else. as she walked down the hall of the first floor she passed Changwook and Jongsuk' s room and heard a voice on a phone. Yes, I know I didn't tell you anything about the trip but it's harmless. besides." Yoona looked towards the living room to see Jongsuk sitting with Yuri on his lap eating popcorn together. that meant it was Changwook in the room talking. "no one, meant would you rather I do this while your here and leave you alone for a few days or while you are in the company of your mother away. " he says. Yoona stood listening to his words as he grew frustrated with the obvious person on the other end of the call. Yes, I know what I said but I didn't mean it. it came out wrong". Yuri had looked away from the TV to see Yoona standing in the middle of the hallway oddly as if she were frozen. She got up and approached her slowly and as she neared Yoona she heard what Yoona was listening to. well, what do you want me to tell you? she works for me so I had to invite her. do you really not trust me, I'm a grown man and I have always been loyal to you. There is nothing going on between me and Yoona for god sake will you give it up!" Yuri saw the water glazing Yoona's doe eyes as she could almost see Yoona's heartbreaking in her chest. "Yoona?" she asked softly but Yoona blinked before she hurried away from the hall. she grabbed her shoes and her bag she had packed before she left the house. Yuri followed her to the door but let her go because it was obvious she needed to be alone for a while. Yoona is more sensitive then she would have been if she were fully herself so she needed time to clear her head. It was easy to see she still loved Changwook and that his words hurt her. Everyone in the living watched as Yoona left and attempted to chase after her but Yuri stopped them. let her go, she needs time alone." she took a seat back on the couch." but what if Noona gets lost?" Taehyung asked worriedly. " then we will find her later but right now she needs time to herself." everyone obeyed Yuri's command and kept to themselves until Changwook came into the living room. he was happily greeted by everyone but Yuri who just gave him a cold glare until he felt he was being looked at. He seemed to look around for a bit until he asked them. "has anyone seen Yoona?" he asked and Taehyung was about to speak but Yuri beat him to it. "She went for a walk." his eyes grew wide thinking she might be up to what she did last night and worried she wouldn't find her way back. Changwook rushes to the door to go find her but Yuri grabbed his arm to stop him from moving. "Maybe you should leave her alone Changwook-ssi. I mean you wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong idea of you two, would you?" she looked him dead in the eyes it was like she was killing him with her icy stare. hearing her words Changwook bit the inside of his cheek in guilt because he figured Yuri had heard him on the phone with Minyoung. They just had a fight over the phone about this trip they are on so he hung up on her. "If I leave her alone, she's gonna get lost and won't know how to get back." he says looking back at Yuri with determination. He wasn't upset with her. He knew she was protecting Yoona from him. Jongsuk thought he should intervein at that moment. he placed a gentle hand on Yuri's shoulder and kissed her forehead. "just let him go. he won't listen to anyone anyway." he says rubbing her arms. she let Changwook go and he hurried out of the house with no second thoughts. she turned around and looked at her boyfriend in the eye. "I want you to go with him. Make sure he doesn't do anything to Yoona, don't even let him talk to her. got it?" she asked and he nodded because he knew his woman had her reasons. He left out as well and followed after Changwook. When they were gone, Yuri called everyone into the living room. Taeyeon came from her room followed by Tiffany and Sooyoung. "What's wrong?" Tiffany asked sitting on the armchair. "I think we should stop including Changwook with us." "why Noona?" Minho asked surprised. "can't you guys see what he's doing?" she says annoyed the guys didn't understand. "This man is hurting Yoona more than she needs or ever deserved. What has she done for this pain to be brought upon her?" Yuri asked angrily. "I agree with Unnie, he is causing more harm to her than good. and he never seems to understand or change his ways." Seohyun adds in. "But he's our friend isn't he?" Taehyung asked with a pout. Yuri walked over and put a hand on his shoulder. "I know he's nice to us and stuff but everything we have done with him has somehow hurt Yoona. wasn't she our friend first?" she questioned making him understand more as well." "Yuri, how can we do that?" Sunny asked with a sigh at the sad but true points made. "we just go ghost from now on." "But what about Jongsuk?" Hyoyeon asked. "He's gonna follow Changwook because they have been best friends for so long." Yuri sighed at the thought of her boyfriend leaving her for his best friend but if that is what will happen she will let what happens to happen. "I'll talk to him about it later, for now. we wait until tis trip ends then we work to keep Changwook away from Yoona." Yuri summarizes their plan. everyone agreed with it but quietly Yuri worried about losing the first guy she really felt she loved.