25 // awkward silences & intensity

"I uh- I decided it was best to stay friends." I said in a low tone.

Everyone sorta just nodded. No words were spoken until a few minutes later.

"Yeah..we sorta figured." Hayley nodded rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly.

"I uh- can we like go talk or something?" Ashton said intwining our fingers.

"For sure." I said pulling him into his cabin.

"We're gonna go try archery again." Michael said waving us off.

-

"So, you're still gonna be friends." He said seated to me across from each other. I think we were on Calum's bed. Not that it really mattered.

"Yeah. You should've seen his face. Dammit..I couldn't. Absolutely didn't have the heart. I don't think I would've even if he looked like the happiest person in the world." I said tucking my hair behind my ear again.

"You're doing it again." He said with a chuckle.

"Yeah..I've noticed."

There was an awkward silence left in the atmosphere.

There was never a moment I can remember that it was ever awkward between Ashton & I.

"I mean..I don't know. I guess I can live with the two of you being friends." He started. "I over reacted. I don't know why I would even think he would try anything. Well, actually that night at bonfire when he kissed you was probably what set him off but nobody could help themselves. You're so fucking beautiful." He said cupping his hand on my chin and leaning in.

His slightly chapped lips pressed against mine. His hands had snaked his way past my waist to my butt grabbing me making a slight squeal escape my lips.

His laugh vibrated through my body against my skin as he pulled me up onto his lap not breaking our contact.

"God. I'm so lucky." He mumbled leaving warm, open mouthed kisses from my neck up to my jaw.

This sorta thing went on for about 5 minutes until Ashton had slowly and teasingly dragged his tongue across my lip asking for entry which I gladly accepted.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and glided across mine exploring untouched territories.

He pressed a light kiss to the side of my lips and slowly made his way back to my neck finding a spot to mark.

Ashton sucked on a particular spot for a few moments to leave a dark purple mark to leave against my lighter skin to mark what was his. I was his.

"Purple looks great on you, baby." He said with a cheeky ass smirk.

"Shut up, Irwin." I said tugging his face back to mine and connecting our lips again.

Ashton took his sweet time moving our lips together taking it a bit slower than before.

He used his teeth and slightly bit my bottom lip tugging it out a bit making me moan against him. I fluttered my eyes open slightly to see his eyes connected back to mine.

"I'm totally cool with you guys and stuff but, I'd rather you make out in Ashton's bed than mine next time." Calum said grabbing his phone from the dresser across the room.

As he exited the cabin, Ashton and I couldn't hold back the laughter and we let it out as he picked me up moving over to his bed to continue our little yet intense make out session.

>>

{IT'S AWKWARD WRITING MAKE OUT PARTS BECAUSE MY BEST FRIEND IS READING THIS AND YEAH IDK. I HOPE IT WASNT SHITTY BECAUSE DAMN I HAVE IRWIN FEELS. HE'S JUST A LITTLE HORNY SHIT WHO WANTS EMMA'S ASS OK. KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING ILY GUYS.}