epilouge // the end

"No fucking way." Ashton sighed shaking his head. He looked as if he was going to cry.

"Ash, I'm sorry. We have to." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Em, no." Ashton sighed pulling me into his torso and leaving kisses all over my face.

"It's time to get up! And your breath smells, Irwin. Go brush your teeth." Ashton kissed behind my ear as we both stood up. He gave my butt a playful hit and a cheeky grin before dashing to the washroom.

I walked to the kitchen in my boys shorts and one of Ashton's band tee's.

That was the request when I moved in. He very much enjoyed seeing me in his clothes.

Fast forward a few years and I'm now living with the true love of my life. Him at 27, me at 26, we had so many adventures and amazing times booked for a future.

Both currently attending the same university, but he was majoring in the study of music arts while I decided to major in English. After we left camp and got to high school, Ashton wanted to do something and find a talent. He picked up on drumming really quickly and just found music in general so interesting. I had a real love for writing and I was glad I got some practice writing hours of pointless fan fiction when I was a teenager. I hoped that someday, I could be one of the greats. My name, Emma Samantha, scattered across bookshelves for people to read some day. I had the potential and the courage. I just needed to keep going.

I walked over to the stove. I had seemed to be locked in a staring contest with the window and I sorta zoned out for a bit. I put the kettle on to make tea when a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"You smell so much better." I said spinning around and planting a kiss on his cheek.
"Look better too. Glad I convinced you to dress a little nicer for uni." I smiled.

"C'mon, Em. I deserve much more than a kiss on the cheek." He said sticking out his bottom lip.

I pressed a quick kiss to his lips turning back to retrieve our mugs from the top shelf.

"Your phone has been going off like crazy." Ashton said handing it to me.

"Physco Bitch ♡" was the contact name which filled the screen. It happened to be Hayley who I still definitely connected with. The four of us (and Calum on occasion) Met for dinner at least three times a month. Keeping a stable relationship with them has been amazing. I let my hand back away from the mugs as I typed back to Hayley. She was complaining about how Michael always left his socks around and that he would have this horrible habit of forgetting to flush the toilet.

Ashton sighed.

"What?" I said looking up from my message.

"Oh, nothing. Just wanted some tea but." He pointed to both of my hands on my phone.

"Right sorry." I said sliding my phone onto the counter. I grabbed Ashton's favourite mug which was actually very, very ugly. It was a horrible shade of orange with a faded 3D guitar which was actually chipped so in some spots it didn't even look like a guitar. Along with my rather simple purple mug.

"Ashton." I groaned retrieving a small box from his mug. He always left these damn things around the house. Ashton was also attempting to collect mysterious guitar picks even though he didn't really play it that often. He just found them interesting. He would always buy them offline and leave the boxes sitting everywhere- even in the fridge.

"Oops. How'd that get there?" Ashton said taking it from my hands. I rolled my eyes turning back to the stove. The kettle boiled somewhat quick. I opened up the bag of bread sitting next to the stove to make some toast.

"Babe." Ashton said quietly.

I turned around dropped the bread instantly as I tried to process what was even happening.

"A-Ash?" I said covering my mouth looking at my boyfriend. He was on his knee now on the floor holding that annoyingly now amazing pick box which held a ring. He was shaking slightly but shook it off.

"Em, god I've been wanting to do this for so damn long. I need to. I have loved you since the day you even agreed to be with me at that cheap camp. Out of all the guys in the world, I was fucking lucky to have you and now, I'm not ever letting you go. Will you? Will you be mine forever? Marry me, Emma?"

Words were gone. My vocabulary felt like a fresh slate besides two words.

"F-yes, Ashton, yes. I said reaching down and pulling me up to him.

"Holy shit." He said pulling me in for a tight hug and some more kissing as we did before.

"You're mine now." He said taking my hand in his larger one.

"Nobody will take you away." As he pressed a light kiss to my knuckles.

--

GUYS ITS OVER HOLY SHIT. CHECK BACK SOON FOR ADDITIONAL NOTE !!