26 // nudes & hospitals

Dog whistles and wiggling eyebrows awaited Ashton and I as we re-joined our group of friends.

"What happened at archery?" Ashton asked.

"Well, you have more explaining to do first before we give any detail." Hayley said nudging my shoulder.

"Yeah..maybe Asian boy here shouldn't walk in on couples talking." I said squinting my eyes at Calum.

"Oh please, talking my ass. You guys were ready to have sex on my bed if I didn't come in there. Don't tell me you were talking unless it means sucking down each other's saliva. And how many times have I told you little shit heads, I'm not Asian!" He said throwing a rock at his cabin and storming off.

"Christ." Ashton said pulling me into his side.

"God damn. What's up with him?" I mumbled.

"Well, besides him catching you guys in his bed, his ex-girlfriend kinda put him in a tough situation." Michael explains.

"Meaning?"

"You see, Emma. Take a look at the video..here." Hayley said tapping at her phone screen and handing it to me.

On the screen appeared a snapchat which seems to be recorded off another phone.

In the mirror was a teenage boy with his shirt pulled up..oh god. I didn't like where this was going.

"EW!" I screamed tossing is back into her lap as I saw a guy's dick flash across the screen before I could fumble with the phone and toss it back.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SHOW US THAT, HAYLEY?" Ashton questioned covering my eyes and uncovering them as a joke.

"Well, you wanted to know why Cal was mad. That was his video and his ex leaked it. It's all over vine. She's got tons of followers and now everyone's seen it." She said shoving her phone in her pocket.

"Who would care? It's not like he's famous or anything." I questioned.

"They actually use to share a couple account where they did cute shit. Like video themselves shopping or just kissing or whatever." Laura said picking at her nails.

"This is exactly why people shouldn't send nudes. It's idiotic." I said tracing patterns on the top of Ashton's hand.

"Exactly." Michael said wiping off some dirt from his skinny jeans.

"So, archery. Why did you leave?" I asked again.

"Some kid-" Michael paused to laugh. He actually laughed so hard he couldn't really finish his story.

"Some kid shot an arrow at his own foot." Hayley said over Michael's laugh which actually made him laugh even more.

"What?" Ashton and I asked at the same time.

"Yeah. It was all bloody and he was rushed to the hospital. They're thinking of closing the archery station all summer." Laura sighed.

"Damn..I wanted to try it." Ashton mumbled.

"Maybe if you two weren't making out all the time and taking breathers, you could've gone to archery." Michael laughed.

"So, what now?" Hayley asked curiously.

"I say we find Calum and apologize for almost making children on his bed, then we all get ready for another swim at the lake?" Ashton suggested.

"More sun time?" Michael whimpered sticking out his bottom lip.

"You look cuter with a tan anyways." Hayley mumbled so she thought nobody could hear.

"I'm sorry, repeat that?" I questioned her.

"Piss off, Emma." Hayley said running with Laura to our cabin.

"So, Em. Swimming?" Ashton questioned pressing a light kiss to my forehead.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled.

"Any excuse to see my extremely hot, out of my league girlfriend in her bikini, I'm up for it too." Ashton said wiggling his brows up and down.

"Shut up." I said lightly pushing his chest. "Let's find Cal."

>>>

{A/N Sorry. That was sorta just a filler chapter. Nothing interesting. I did find a way to incorporate Calum's "big story" in there lmao. Anyway, I have school so I need sleeeeeep. Keep commenting and voting }