Chapter 21: Electrifying

>Aleksi<

Because of the evacuation notice, Lumiose City was nearly deserted.

For some reason though, the machines in the Pokémon Center were on, and the shops were open.

I took the liberty of... er... borrowing a few items from the Pokémarts and stores.

I left some money and a note as well.

No, seriously, I did.

Anyways, I pulled out a random key from the drawer in the reception desk and headed for the room.

"So, a large, deserted city all to us." I said to my Pokémon after I released them. "What now...? Hey! Prisim Tower! Come on!" I grabbed my backpack, and ran outside.

Only to be stopped by a sign saying Prisim Tower was closed to tourists.

"WormaDAMMIT!!" I grumbled, stalking off. "Now what?"

Suddenly, voices sounded from the street.

I ducked behind a building.

A young adult, about 20, was walking down the street with a woman. The guy had blonde hair, and was wearing glasses, a blue jumpsuit, sneakers, and a large backpack. His head had a bandage wrapped around it. So did his hand.

The woman had headphones, a yellow and black short dress, and black hair. But I could see streaks of blonde, so she actually had blonde hair. She had high heels, and an Zebstrika walked beside her. The boy had a Heliolisk.

"It is pleasant to walk around a nice city like this without fans mobbing me from all directions."The woman commented.

"Yes, but shouldn't you be heading back to Unova soon? We can rendezvous in Cyllage in 3 days when we're supposed to meet." The boy replied wearily.

I stiffened.

Are they Gym Leaders?

"So, where's your little sister? Bonnie?"

"She's 18. Not as little anymore. She's at the gym."

Now, I was absol-utely convinced I needed to talk.

Then I snapped a twig.

The sound echoed around the street.

Both trainers and their Pokémon whipped around.

"Zebstrika, let's see an electrifying Discharge!" The woman commanded. The electric horse whinnied, and let loose sparks of electricity.

"EEP!!" I yelped, ducking as one stray spark blasted the tree next ro me into bits.

"ELESA!!" The boy yelled.

"What, Clemont?"

"YOU DO NOT GO AROUND MY CITY DESTROYING RANDOM THINGS!!"

"Sorry."

"Heliolisk!!" The Heliolisk waddled up to him holding up my badge case.

Wait, my BADGE CASE!? HOW'D IT GET THAT!?

I looked at my belt bag. It was unzipped. I zipped it back up.

Clemont had opened the case already.

"HEY!! GIMME BACK MY BADGE CASE!!" I yelled, running out into the street.

He looked up at me, then at the shiny gold Kalos Trainers of Justice Temporary Member badge pinned in the badge case.

"Aleksi, I assume?" He said, closing the case and throwing it to me.

I caught it.

"How do you know my name?"

"Viola told us." Clemont replied simply.

"And her?"

"I'm Elesa, the Nimbasa City Gym Leader.

"You're a Unova Gym Leader!"

"Have you been there?"

"I... I lived there until I was 5." I muttered.

"I see." She replied. she gave me a quizzical glance.

"Elesa, we've got-Bonnie!! What is it now!?"

A 18 year old teenager with a orange tank top, white skirt, sneakers, a orange purse, a barrette in the shape of the Lumiose Gym Badge, and a white half-vest was running towards him. A Dedenne was in her bag. Her left arm had a bandage wrapped around it, and she had a black wrap around her right ankle.

"We've got another report from Sinnoh and Unova!! And Elesa, Iris says get yourself to Unova this instant or she'll send your butt flying to Hoenn."

"Fine. Zebstrika, let's go!" She leaped on Zebstrika, and they took off.

"Well..." I said.

"Clemont, who's that?"

"I'm Aleksi. Aleksi Riverwind."

"Oh, the temporary Kalos Trainers of Justice member! I'm Bonnie. Part-time Lumiose Gym Leader."

"Huh? I thought Clemont was the Gym Leader."

"Well, sometimes, he'll get really busy with his inventions, so I have to step in."

"Ohhh..."

"What's the report, Bonnie?"

"Sinnoh's satellite has been picking up increasing levels of energy emitting from the area around Route 10 and Geosenge Town. Unova's is sensing activity here, here and here." Bonnie pointed at Terminus Cave, the Chamber of Emptiness, and the Pokémon Village. "All these areas are places where legendary Pokémon are rumored to be. Terminus Cave, Zygarde. Pokémon Village, Xerneas. Chamber of Emptiness, Yveltal. Is it possible...?"

"Yes. The abnormal energy levels are most likely causing the Legendary Pokémon to stir." Clemont said. "Hand me the reports."

Bonnie gave him a stack of papers covered with pictures, words, and a hodgepoge of numbers that confused me epically.

"Hmm... Tell Sinnoh that we'll begin checking out the earth activity. We need more info on the Legendaries. Unova's satellite needs to pick up a bit more so we can study this. And soon. In 3 days, it's war." Clemont stuffed the papers into his backpack.

"You can stay at the tower with us tonight. It'll get boring in the Pokémon Center."

"Thanks." I said. They walked off, and I followed them.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The clock is ticking down.

What will happen next?

Find out... Later!!! XD

Anyways...

VVOOTTEE

CCOOMMEENNTT

BBYYEE

☆ItsUmbree