Chapter 32: Dream Vision

>Aleksi

"Hey." Soleil said wearily as we trudged in.

Valerie and Maylenne headed for the kitchen, and everyone else walked off to their respective league's rooms.

"What in Arceus's sake happened out the-" Marlon was cut off by 2 yells.

"WHAAAAAATTT!?"

"Ten PokéDollars says that was Cilan and Cress." Shauntal grumbled irritatingly, twirling her pen.

"I'm leaving." I walked down the hallway leading towards the Kalos League room. Dusk trotted after me.

Korrina was pulling on her roller skates while Olympia was reading a book.

I crashed on my bed, but the world just doesn't go the way you want it to all the time.

《》《》《》

"Ugh... Where am I- GAAKK!!" I yelped, flailing my arms.

I was teetering on the edge of a cliff in some wierd golden sky.

"A LITTLE HELP, SOMEONE!?" I screeched as something/one pulled me away from the edge.

I whipped around.

"Hello?" I called hesitatingly, then jumped.

The air in front of me was distorting and surrounded by a bright olive green light and sparkles. Slowly, it manifested into a person.

A person I knew.

"V-Viola!?" I yelped.

She grinned. "Lively as ever, Aleksi. I see even this war hasn't diminished your spunk."

"Does that mean-"

"I've simply called you here for a talk, along with my comrades."

"Are you sure you didn't somehow come back to life?"

"I still see the stars twinkling on me. I'm a spirit." She said as the area around me spun until I grew dizzy.

The area we were standing in now was just swirling with colors.

"Hey, guys, get back here!" Viola yelled into the distance as another trainer appeared in a swirl of golden sparkes and light.

"Clair!?"

"Yep! I'm impressed tou remember who I am." Clair grinned.

"I still can't believe I even met you, though it was only for a few minutes." I murmured.

"Well, there's more people comi- See?"

A man materialized in a flash of silver light. He had a black jacket with 2 jagged purple stripes on the front, silver bands at the ends of the sleeves, a red tie, silver rings, black pants, and dress shoes. A stickpin with a Key Stone on it was stuck on his jacket collar.

"What is it NOW, Viola?" He grumbled as Tate appeared in a swirl of light purple.

"Ah, don't mind Steven. He's kinda grump- Aleksi! Hey!" Tate yelled, waving.

"Hey, Tate!" I called back as Winona and Falkner appeared simultaneously in sky blue lights and sparkles.

"I beat you by a CENTIMETER." Falkner growled in Winona's face.

"Liar! I beat you by a MILLIMETER!! Right, Palmer!?" Winona whipped around to face Palmer, who had appeared in green light.

"I actually have NO idea." Palmer raised his hands in defeat. "Ask Lorelei."