Chapter 25: Fight for Kalos: Part 2

>Aleksi<

PokéBalls flew throgh the air.

A Steelix, Ampharos, Hariyama, Nosepass, Onix, Machoke, Houndoom, Shiny Absol, Roserade, Turtwig, Pidgeot, and Noctowl shot into action.

A Bisharp and Liepard already were fighting and the Dark-Type trainer sent out a Scraggy.

"What took you so long!?" The black-haired trainer yelled, ducking as something shot a Focus Blast over his head.

"You told us not to come unless we heard an explosion!" The Steel-Type trainer screamed. "Steelix, Iron Tail!!"

I released Foofoo and Whirlpool for the fight.

Soleil sent out Zorua and a Delcatty.

"Skitty evolved?"

"No time!"

After that, it was complete chaos.

I ran through the thick of the crowd, occasionally kicking or punching a grunt.

The Steel-Type trainer was riding her Steelix. It's tail was glowing white, and it slammed it on enemy Pokémon.

The Dark-Type specalist had leaped onto her Shiny Absol and was riding through the thickest enemy lines, calling out attacks.

Falkner was riding his Noctowl.

Pretty impressively, I might add.

He threw something at a high-level member, it sliced his arm, and a trickle of red appeared. Falkner caught something as the Noctowl did a loop-de-loop to dodge an incoming Toxic attack.

Gardenia was leaping from rock to rock yelling out attacks and flipping to dodge attacks.

Roxanne was riding her Onix, which was back-to-back with the Steelix, fending off attacks while her Nosepass let loose rock slides.

A couple of grunts and high-level members were riding speedboats on the water.

Brawly had taken that opportunity to ride some waves with his Machoke and Hariyama.

He smacked one off their boat with a pair of nunchucks.

"Foofoo, Swift!!" I yelled, releasing Talonflame and leaping on him.

"Nice bird!!" Falkner yelled, flying past while doing a barrel roll to dodge a HyperBeam and throwing one of those slicing things at the same time.

"SEE ROXANNE!? THERE'S AN ACTUAL NEED TO SURF!!" Brawly yelled, as his Hariyama used Counter on a Kingdra.

"Shuddup!!" Roxanne screeched, backflipping to dodge an attack.

A second later something flew out of her hand and hit him on the head.

Soleil flew by on Latias.

"Was that-"

"A book, yes."

"Do I even-?"

"No."

Then Dusk yelped.

"Umbreeon!!"

His rings were glowing a vibrant blue.

The moon was shining brightly above.

"Excellent!!" I dashed up the cliff to a high point, only to crash into the other Dark-Type trainer with a normal Umbreon.

"You have an Umbreon!?" I spluttered.

"Duh. She's my ace." The Dark-Type trainer winked. "Anyways, we don't have time! Umbreon!!"