Chapter 4: Operation Journey: Begin!

>Aleksi<

"Soleil! Soleil! We can't do anything, Soleil! We need to get back to school!" The tears were cascading down Soleil's face. I could feel my eyes tearing up as well.

That was it. She'd been an amazing teacher and gym leader for 2 years, and could've been for even longer, but that evil organization-Team Flare, she said-had stolen her chance away from her. She was gone.

Soleil was sobbing into her hands.

"Soleil, we need to go! We'll get even, I promise." I said. Soleil wiped her face with her sleeve.

"Team Flare is SO going to get it."

***

We both cheered up a bit after getting our Trainer Cards and Pokédexes.

"So, since you're leaving the house, will your uncle let you go on a journey?" Soleil asked.

"If you ask me, he's going to lock me up in the closet and forbid me from leaving the house." I said gloomily, fingering the edge of my trainer card.

&&&

My, I must be psychic. Why, you may ask?

About a minute after I got home I found myself padlocked in the closet and forbidden to go out on a journey.

Get what I mean? He also used some substance on Dusk to prevent him from using attacks.

'Aleksi, u coming?' Soleil's message flashed on my Pokétch screen.

'Can't. Not allowed to. Sorry.' I typed in and sent.

♡♡♡

>Soleil<

'Can't. Not allowed to. Sorry.' flashed on the screen of my Pokétch.

"Well, dammit! Screw your uncle!" I cursed angrily.

Now, if my parents were here, I'd be in trouble. But, I just happen to be at the Vaniville Gates.

"Zor, zorua!" Zorua pointed at my purple PokéBall.

"Oh, yeah, lets see our new friend before I go ballistic. Go!" I yelled.

A blue beam of light shot out of the PokéBall and formed a shape. As soon as the light faded, Zorua's mouth and my mouth dropped into perfect "O"s. We stared at each other, then back at the red and white dragon-like Pokémon floating in the air. I slowly reached into my belt bag, pulled out the blue & red Pokédex, and pointed it towards the Pokémon.

'Latias, the Eon Pokémon. Latias can communicate by using telepathy. It's male counterpart is Latios.'

"Ah... This isn't an optical illusion, right?" I said out loud.

"Zor, ua." If Zorua says it isn't, it probably isn't. I looked down at Latias's moveset. A grin flickered across my face.

"Zorua, Latias, lets plan a little break-out."

"Zorua!"

"Lati-as!"

~~~

>Aleksi<

Tap, tap, tap.

"SIR, it's only 1:00 in the morning! What do-" The door glowed blue, swung open, and revealed the last person I'd ever think about seeing in my uncle's house.

"SOLEIL!?!?!? WHY ARE YOU IN MY UNCLE'S HOUSE!? WHY ARE YOU BREAKING IN!? AND HOW DID YOU GET A LATIAS!?!?" I screeched.

"Shuddup! I'm breaking you out to get you on our journey! And, Latias just so happened to be in the purple PokéBall I was given." Soleil whispered.

"Does that mean-"

"If I'm correct-yes. Now, grab your supplies, and let's get outta here!" I grabbed my PokéBelt, snapped on the PokéBalls, slung my backpack over my shoulder, and slipped out of the closet.

"Well, thanks, I guess." I said to Soleil.

"Anyti-HIDE!!" Soleil yelped, shoving me behind her Latias. Latias shimmered and disappeared, making a cover between me and the hall.

"Aleksi, you idiot, why are you yelling in your-"

"Zorua, Extrasensory!" Soleil yelled. My uncle whirled around, but he was too late.

Zorua's eyes glowed bright gold, and a beam of multicolored light hit him head on in the face, knocking him. down.

"Latias, use DragonBreath!" Latias opened her mouth and a plume of purple swirly sparkly smoke erupted into the room.

"Aleksi, let's get going! At the window, release the Pokémon in your purple PokéBall!" Soleil yelled. We found our way to the window. Latias flew out with Soleil and Zorua on her back.

I released the purple PokéBall.

A blue and white bird-like dragon Pokémon popped out of the ball.

"Told you." Soleil said, grinning.

I was having a stare off with a Latios.

Then, the smoke cleared. My uncle was staring at me. I took that as a sign to leap out of the window, but he lunged forwards and grabbed my ankle.

"Leggo of me!" I yelled, trying to shake my leg loose.

"You are staying in this house no matter what it takes!" His eyes glittered with pure hatred. My hands began to slip.

"Latias, Psychic!" I felt the pressure on my leg disappear, and I scrambled out of the window onto Latios's back. Dusk was already sitting on Latios's head.

"Go!" Soleil and I yelled at the same time. Latias and Latios shot off towards Santalune City.

"That. Was. AWESOME!!!!" Soleil exclaimed. We all cracked up.

I thought this was going to be awesome and exciting. Battling and winning. Training. Having fun.

Little did I know what was in store for us.

$$$

So, for some apparent reason, they have legendaries.

Do not critisize me.

I can write this however I want to.

If you likey

VOTE

COMMENT

Catch ya later,

ItsUmbree