Chapter 26: Fight for Kalos: Part 3

>Aleksi

We all trudged into the main room covered in scratches and dust.

Morty quickly walked off to the Johto room with Jasmine and Noctowl, who was carrying Falkner.

The Flying-Type trainer from before and Tate and Liza were sitting on the couch talking with Winona, who was yelling at Wallace, who was just sitting there.

The Flying trainer looked up.

"Hey! You missed a really good dinner! Striaton Gym specialty mixed with some food from Pewter!!" She yelled as Gardenia flopped onto the couch. Soleil and I slumped onto the beanbag chairs. Janine, Brawly, Roxanne, and Grimsley walked off to their respective League's rooms wearily.

"What happened out there? And who are you?" The Flying trainer directed that last part at Soleil and I.

"We're the temporary Trainers of Justice members."

"Oh yeah! I'm Skyla." She grinned.

"Is Wallace still...?" Gardenia pointed at him.

"Yeah... Winona's on the verge of having Altaria DragonBreath his face." Skyla said, pointing at a ticked off Winona.

Heck, she already had the PokéBall in her hand.

"Ouch." Liza winced.

"Yep." Tate added.

"Why is Wallace...?" Soleil gestured.

"Let's make this kinda short. So, he and a couple other champions were captured. Steven decided to let them kill him in order to get him to let everyone else get out." Tate said.

"Oh..." Soleil mumbled.

3 trainers gone already, huh...?

"So, what did you guys do out there that was so imp-"

"WHAAAAAAAT!?!?!?"

Tate, Liza, and Soleil toppled off their seats onto the floor. Soleil and Liza landed on their bottoms, but Tate went and smashed into the floor headfirst.

Gardenia, Skyla, Winona, and I nearly got our ears blasted off.

Wallace just sat there.

Had he been doing that for a while?

"Who was that?" Tate said, getting up from the floor and rubbing his head.

"Sounded like Bugsy. But what would make him freak out this badly? Unless... Gardenia, what happened to Falkner?" Liza demanded, getting up from the floor.

"Eh... He... kinda... er... He... um... sort-" Gardenia mumbled before Bugsy stormed into the room angrily with his net. Morty scrambled after him.

"Bugsy!! What are you doing!?"

"When they attack again, I'm going to find the member that cost Falkner his life, and beat the crap out of him!!" Bugsy snarled menacingly, flopping onto a chair.

"Um..." Skyla scooted away from him, despite the fact that her Pokémon could've easily taken out his Bug Pokémon.

On the other hand, Bugsy was growling, his eyes had legit turned red, and a dark aura was forming around him.

"Good move. By the way," Liza turned to us. "When Bugsy gets mad, stay away. Or at least don't make him madder."

Soleil and I nodded quickly. Very quickly.

"What do you mean cost- DON'T TELL ME THEY KILLED HIM!!!!" Skyla screeched, leaping up.

"Wait, WHAT!?" Winona yelped, looking up.