damaged

Ok trigger warning the storys gonna be really angsty this chapter on

It seemed that Harrison was lost in thought, people had noticed him doing this at times before, but didn’t really think much of it, he was shivering despite being in the jacket. He barely seemed to notice Nerris, but wiped something off of his face. The magic kid was silently crying to himself, although he sniffed a bit to make it known by mistake. He was reliving it all over again.

  The incident. It was all perfect until the incident.

  Nerris was going through diffrent scenarios in her head. She suddenly stopped and looked up. She stood careful not to fall and wrapped Harrison in a hug. She didn't care if he tried to hurt her earlier no deserved what hed been through. No one knew exactly waht happened but there were rumours. Harrison was startled and shoved Nerris back into her branch. His arms were crossed but from his mouth only it was obvious that he was two seconds away from sobbing.
“D-Don’t touch me....”

  Hurt flashed in her eyes. Then regret. Then anger. She never had a good poker face. What she felt is what was portrayed. She swiped her arm across eyes to get rid of the tears building up. She turned and grabbed a branch forgetting the cut on her hand and cried out in pain. She grabbed another branch she swung onto it. Wincing from the pain in her side. That was a bad idea. Walking to the end of the branch she took a deep breath and hopped over the few feet gap to the next tree. Then she repeated. Until she was out of breath. She couldn't see Harrison or any sign of the camp. She sunk down and openly sobbed into her arms.

  Harrison wasn’t doing much better while on the original tree. He had given up on hiding it and cried into his hands, covering his gloves in tears.

  Nerris shivered as a breeze drifted through the air. It was a cold day for summer. It had been a rainy few days the week before. She brought her hands up to her exposed shoulder. The jacket was back at the first tree. She would rather freeze to death than see the hate in Harrison's face...hate for her. She squeezed her bandaged hand. It hurt like hell but the pain was good. She was still alive. She slowly unwrapped the bandage to see. She could tell already that it was going to scar. "Damaged" she whispered to herself.

  Harrison put his head against the tree, sighing. He attempted to calm himself down, but was struggling to as more tears escaped his eyes.
“I can’t even control my emotions....” he sniffed.

Oooh the angst. I need to stop writing i have the next 10 chapters done and im just waiting to be able to post them lol