doll

!Trigger warning! Sexual themes

It was only about a minute until the warehouse doors opened again. But it felt like the longest minute to nerris. She was trying to disappear while Harrison glared daggers at pikeman who continued to stare at nerris. The doors opened and the three men walked back in. Daniel wearing the mask once more. Although you could tell from his eyes he was grinning beneath it.

"Good, good he agreed. Hope we didn't have to spill to much blood to get him to. Wouldn't want to damage the merchandise... Anymore anyways" Daniel spoke in a strage monotone voice placing a hand on Nerris's shoulder causing her to growl and say some things that made her sure she's going to hell under her breath. He squeezed her shoulder digging his nails into her skin chuckling, making her yelp quietly. Harrisons glare averted from pikeman for a moment and turned towards Daniel.

"I said I would do it IF you don't hurt her" Harrison spoke in a strangely calm voice for someone speaking to basically the devil. It made nerris question his sanity for a moment. She frowned as he caught her eye. She didn't want Harrison to have to be there because of her. Hell she would have let pikeman do anything he wanted to her as long as it meant Harrison didnt have to be stuck selling his soul to the boot camp. She shivered at the thought and glared at the red head.

"Okay pretty boy calm down" Daniel removed his hand and Harrison seemed to relax slightly at the action. "Snake, petrol, take her to the south warehouse. We cant risk her telling anyone about me" Daniel instructed and petrol moved towards her chair.

"Actually snake. You stay here, I'll help this time" pikeman spoke up and to nerris's dismay no one objected although by harrisons face he was 2 seconds away from making sure pikeman never saw the light of day again. He moved to help petrol untie her from the chair smirking the whole time. As soon as the restraints were loosened she tried to kick pikeman but they all saw it coming and petrol grabbed her hauling her to her feet. The headache hadn't subsided at all and she almost lost her balance but pikeman wrapped his arm around her waist to stabilize her. Harrison looked like he could kill someone as he stared pikeman down. Nerris tried to push pikeman away but he wouldn't budge until petrol lifted her off the ground like a rag doll.

She kicked and scratched at the taller teen but it didnt seem to faze him as he carted her out of the warehouse and into the night. Pikeman walked behind with a smug look that made nerris's blood boil. After a few minutes she gave up on her abuse as it wasn't helping anything. Before long they arrived at another warehouse that was identical to all the others they passed on their way there. Petrol sat her down but before she could make a run for it pikeman was right behind her gripping her arms making her whimper slightly in pain from the cuts on them.

"Dont even think about it doll. Running wont help you or your little boyfriends chances of survival" he whispered in her ear and she growled in response. A click was heard as petrol got the padlock on the door open. She was shoved making her stumble into the large space landing on her knees hissing in pain. She heard pikeman saying something to petrol but it was to quiet for her to make out the words. Suddenly the door slammed shut and a muffled click rang out into the silence as the padlock was relocked once more. No chance of escape.

The sound of boots hitting the concrete floor filled nerris's ears as pikeman walked around her body, still on her knees on the concrete floor. She realized how vulnerable she was and tried to stand only to be pushed back down. "Tsk tsk, thats not a good good idea doll" pikeman said a grin streched across his face as he looked down at the girl. Nerris stood once more and glared at him taking a step backwards.

"I have a name" she said trying not to let her voice shake but failing. He just smirked cocking his head to the side. She felt her back hit the wall and knew there was no escape from him. She couldnt run because the door was locked and there was a good size difference between the two so she couldn't fight back either. She was trapped.

"Yeah, doll" he teased stepping closer to her. She flinched as he put his arms out to either side of her so she had no where to go. She growled and kicked him in the shin but he barley seemed to notice it.

"Nerris" she countered. He shook his head the smug smirk never leaving his face.

"I prefer doll" he said before grabbing her hair causing her to cry out in pain. He tilted her head up forcing her into a kiss. She beat at his chest but he just grabbed her wrists. He let go of her hair and she kneed him in his nether regions. It still didnt seem to affect him at all. He smiled at her confusion "Ze möög could set you free from your pain too doll" he smirked as her eyes went wide. He had been converted. Of course Daniel would do that.

"Harrison is going to kick your ass" she glared at him and he just laughed. "Harrison isn't here. And if i remember correctly Harrison interrupted something earlier" he commented, his hand moving back down to nerris's shirt. She tried to push him back again but he didnt move. He continued pulling her shirt up with a small laugh. She whimpered as she felt tears forming in her eyes. She felt powerless. And that wasnt something she liked ever. His hands moved down to the button of her shorts and she continued to push on his chest. He growled quietly.

"Dont make me mad doll"

Dont worry the next chapter wont be as bad. Most people might actually enjoy the outcome. Also this book is coming to an end soon!