Chapter 1

Chapter one

Blossom POV

Beep!

Beep!

I sat straight up and ran to my closet and pick out a pink shirt with a black jean skirt and grab my pink socks with my pink tennie shoes.

I stuff my face with a bagel and brushed my teeth. I grab my bag with my Iphone and headed out.

I skip and heard Bubbles singing and Buttercups skateboard coming up to me.

"Whats good?" Buttercup said as she jumped off her skatboard.

"Hey Blossom!" Bubbles said with a big smile.

I saw Buttercup put on a black shirt and green shorts with a green hat and her Ppgz belt on. While Bubbles had a white jacket and a baby blue dress, with her Ppgz belt across her waist, the dress ends in mid thigh.

"Hey guys" I said as they walked next to me.

"Ugh. Why do we have a dance this Friday night?" Buttercup asked.

"I don't know Buttercup." I said as I shug my shoulders.

"And we get to wear a dress." Bubbles said all happy like.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Buttercup yelled.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"First we get curves now we have to show them off and there making us wear dresses for this stupid dance." Buttercup grumbled. 

"Oh." Bubbles and I said together.

I ran off to my locker when they went to class with Bommer and Butch.

I opened the door and sighed as a red card came fell out. I opened it up and smelled cimman.

The letter was from Brick. I sighed and put it back in my locker and grab my bow and put it in.

"Your not going to read it?" Brick said as he raised a eyebrow.

"I will later." I replied. 

"Oh but are you going to the dance?"

"Yeah but no date as with Bubbles and Buttercup." I said as closed my locker and blow my bangs out of my face.

"Then come with me." He said as he pulled me up to a locker. His winter breath blow across my face and I felt my cheeks hot and I knew that I was red as a strawberry by now.

He chuckled and moved a piece of my bangs back and peck me on the cheek.

"Pick you up at 8 then?" Brick sugested.

I nodded and ran to my class red as fire. He kissed me on my cheek. That kept going through my head.

Bubbles POV

I walked to art class with Bommer, well skipping. Hey it's my thing!

"Bubbles you look pretty today." Bommer said as he opened the door for me.

"Thanks Bommer." I said with my cheeks red.

"Welcome."

"You look better than your brothers today." I said as I covered my mouth.

"Its alright." He said as I nodded with a smile.

I pulled out my stetch book and pencils as Bommer went up in front of class to ask the teacher something.

His dark blue sweatshirt and white shorts with his blue shoes look good with his blonde hair. Before I knew I saw I was drawing him. I blushed and kept looking at it. I felt someone poke my shoulder.

"Bommer." I said as hummed. 

"Look." He said as he put up his drawing book. I saw he drew me as I looking down at a rose garden.

I put up my book and let his see while giggled at his reaction.

"Thats amazing." He said.

"Thanks Booms." I said as he blushed.

"Is that my nickname?"

"Yeah and Boomie."

"Thats cute like you."

"Awe your sweet Boomie." I said as I hugged him

"Your are too Bubs."

I giggled at my nickname and went back to drawing while talking to Boomer.

Buttercups POV

"Beat you sucker!" I said as we reach the field.

"Ha that not cool." Butch said.

"Fine then lets settle it."

"Over a game of soccer!" We both yelled at the same time.

We went to middle of the field and kick the soccer ball around and we never made a goal cause we that good. I finally made one as the bell rang.

"Yes!" I said as I threw my fist in the air.

"Good job." Butch said as he put his hands on his knees.

"Yeah I'm awesome."

"Nah you good I'm awesome."

"Sure." I said as I rolled my eyes.

He fell back and looked at the sky. I saw he had black pants and a green tshirt with a soccer ball on it and his Rrbz belt on.

I sat next to him and put grass on his face, and snickered everytime he shooked them off.

"So you going to the dance?" He asked me as he sat up.

"Yeah with Bubbles and Blossom."

"You wearing a dress?"

"Have too they are going to make me anyway. and why you asking?" I said as I raised my eyebrow.

"I just was and besides I bet you'll look cute with a dress."

I punch him in the arm and he put his hands in the air and said "Just saying."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Where you going?"

"Class, Blossom going to mad at me if I get one more detition."

"Oh yeah I have too or Brick is kill me."

I snickered and ran off to class and met up with Bubbles and Blossom, Brick and Bommer as we sat down in math class in the back waiting for lunch.

Heyyo Guys!

Well I'm editing this story!! So don't be alarmed!

Edited: 3-12-15