Date # 2 (Chapter 18)

Sasha tucks a stray strand of black hair behind her ear as she walks into the house party. She spots Cari over in the distance.

"About time! You left me here all alone for so long!" Cari grabs Sasha's arm and drags her into the back where all the popular kids are.

As far as Sasha knows, and she knows a lot, this is one of the popular kid's house. Their parents are away (obviously) and she really hated the dress.

Like what the hell is this made out of? Sasha smiles. But Cari is right. They look amazing in the red dresses.

"Well, look who finally decided to show up to a party," a teenage guy with blond hair and hazel eyes, Logan, swirls around the cup of alcohol.

"You know I wouldn't miss the first party of the year," Sasha grins.

"Of course you wouldn't, you're here as my girlfriend too," Cari smirks. "Anyway, where'd you put the drinks Logan?"

"Hell if I know," Logan shrugs.

"Somewhere you won't get yourself drunk," another female comes out of the shadows. Her silky dirty blonde hair is curled, and her green eyes study the girl Logan is busy sweet-talking.

"Oh c'mon Sara, I can handle a few," Cari waves her hand, clearly not caring.

"Ha. If you want, be my guest but don't say I didn't warn you," Sara drinks from her cup. Sasha's senses are on high alert.

"C'mon Sash," Cari leads Sasha away from the two of them. "I don't like that bitch anyway."

"Uh, okay," Sasha walks along. No need for unnecessary drama. Even if her friends never knew anything about it, Sasha would have to deal with it. "But maybe you shouldn't drink."

"I'm going to do what I want. It's a party after all!" Cari throws her hands into the air, dancing along to the music playing. Sasha couldn't help but join in.

Cari grabs herself a cup and gulps down at least two whole glasses before Sasha snatches her cup away.

"You're literally going to get wasted if you keep this up," Sasha warns.

"And?" Cari raises an eyebrow. "The weekend remember?" She takes back the glass and pours herself another one. Sasha sighs. She really didn't want to deal with drunk people. "Stop nagging me. I didn't date you for you to nag me."

Oh this is going to be SO MUCH fun, sarcasm fills Sasha's mind as Cari throws her cup onto the table.

"Sash, we gotta check out the house!" Cari exclaims, linking her arm with Sasha's and leading her. "I haven't seen all of it, so we're gonna see it!"

"Okay," Sasha starts to hate the heels. She secretly wishes that she took Ava's advice and grabbed the flats instead.

"Oh Sasha, here's something for you and Cari. It's good," Sara hands them two drinks.

"Thanks Sa-" Sasha gets interrupted by Cari grabbing both of the drinks and gulping then down. "Cari!"

"Oh these are hella good Sara," Cari grins. Sasha could smell the alcohol and she suppressed a sigh. "We need to talk actually, Sasha, let's get going."

Sara and Sasha both look confused as Cari leads Sasha over to the corner of the house. A little velvet seat is there, overlooking the view outside.

Sasha and Cari sit down on the seat. Cari looks Sasha dead in the eye, then starts to talk.

"Call me an open book but I want to talk," Cari leans her head against Sasha's shoulder. "So that's what I'm gonna do."

Oh. Drunk talking. This'll be interesting, Sasha feels bad for saying it but it is true. The drunk tongue would really make things entertaining.