Back In Bad (Chapter 23)

"Eh, I can still keep the magic replacements there if you need them," Destin tells Ku, who is looking thoughtfully at the painting of Hiromi's hero identity, Golden Storm.

"Even if we went back, the teens would not be able to focus," Ku sighs, and Destin places a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "But you must be exhausted..."

"It'll be fine Ku. I've learned to animate objects since I was kid. I can handle it but I can't promise for how long," Destin offers a sympathetic smile.

"It is draining and I apologize," Ku smiles back. "But thank you Destin. The teens would be so behind had it not been for you."

"Here to help after all," Destiny shrugs with a bright smile. He readjusts his eye patch for no apparent reason. "I'm sorry that we still can't find Hiromi and we can't find Ubel either..."

"It is alright...as long as we keep on trying. That is all I can ask for," Ku knows that if they couldn't find her when she first disappeared, now it would be difficult.

"Hang in there Sensei Ku," Destin glances over at Zar frantically gesticulating to Destin. "Now please excuse me, I have something to do apparently."

"Yes, of course, have a good day," Ku raises an eyebrow at Zar, who then chuckles and waves nervously.

"Thank you and you too," Destin then takes off. Ku, with a long face, walks back to the medical wing.

Once he reaches the medical wing, Ku is bombarded by Scott shoving the time in his face.

"Scott! I can not see!" Ku grumbles.

"Oh sorry-but we have to hurry! We're gonna miss our therapy appointment," Scott reminds Ku.

"Oh for the love of fiddlesticks-where's everyone else?" Ku glances around to see grumbling Amy, Red, and Quill. "Hiro is staying with the teens?"

"Yeah, we can go," Red hides the fact that he doesn't want to go. "Besides, it's like right here in case something goes wrong."

"Very true," Scott agrees. "Now we're gonna be late so can we please hurry?"

"Ugh, no one wants to go Scott. Who cares if we're late?" Vampire Amy yawns in boredom. Scott shoots her a glare then pushes her to get her to move.

The siblings and Ku share a round of laughter as they walk along the hallway. The room with their therapist isn't far from Urana's hospital room so it didn't take them too long to reach the room.

The siblings push Ku in first, who throws them a glare, but puts on a polite smile when he sees their therapist standing there.

"Ah, there you all are. Rohan hasn't come back yet?" The therapist questions. All of them shake their heads and the therapist sighs, making a note on the hologram.

"Well it can't be helped," the therapist then multiplied himself. Now there are five of him. "Hurry along everyone, we need to at least get started."

"I will be adding more mages to the family plan if you do not mind," Ku starts.

The five family members hurry to follow the copies of him. Each copy and family member going into a different room.

--

Sasha pulls out her old robe, she sighs at the sight of it being so ripped up. She rummages through her bag to see some simple, black clothing.

"Perfect," Sasha smiles to herself, the symbol still floating on her wrist. She takes out a small computer drive and puts it onto her robe. The symbol is then transferred over to the drive.