To The Depths of The Ocean (Chapter 32)

Urana wakes up to the sound of someone snoring rather loudly. She rubs her eyes that have bags under them. Ever since she woke up, Urana felt off at times. As if she isn't fully healed.

"Oh my gosh, Brenton you're such a loud snorer," Urana smiles at her older brother. He must be tried, it's one of the reasons why people snore after all. "I'm sorry for making you all worry so much...and for making our birthday such a bust like damn, I really ruined our first birthday together."

"He's just glad that you're alive and kicking," Owen speaks and Urana nearly jumps in surprise. "Oh ho, did I scare you?"

"As if," Urana scoffs. "But in all seriousness, I didn't want you guys to worry so much...I mean like Alex and Ava have dark circles."

"Yeah, we all took turns staying up with you," Owen shrugs, putting down his phone. "Brenton stayed up again today, you should be nicer to him."

"Are you saying that I'm mean to him?"

"Well, you aren't exactly that nice to him either."

"I'm insulted."

"You should be."

"You know, you were a lot better in my head than in real life," Urana grumbles in annoyance, rolling her eyes.

"And what exactly is that supposed to mean huh?" Owen raises an eyebrow.

"Nothing," Urana realizes what she just said. "Anyway, what did I miss?"

"Well, Ubel still loves Sensei," Owen muses. "Other than that, you just missed Sasha's stunt with going into Bad Central and finding that out. And ever since then, she's been back to usual self which is great. But don't tell Sensei, we're not trying to give him any bright ideas."

"Obviously," Urana yawns. "I'm not feeling healed at all...my brain is still woozy."

"....woozy? Really?" Owen shakes his head in disappointment. "That's the best word you can chose to describe it?"

"Hey! I'm not fully healed yet! And halmeoni's personality is kinda mixed in with mine right now!" Urana protests.

"Yeah yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night," Owen shrugs.

"Hey!" Urana glares at him and he gladly glares back.

"Ugh, can you two not 'debate' so early in the damn morning?" Sasha mumbles, a dark aura surrounding her. "I hate it when my sleep is ruined plus you're waking up Alex and Ava."

Owen and Urana look to see Alex and Ava shuffling about in their sleep and instantly shut up. Sasha smiles triumphantly then goes back to sleeping.

Ku walks in, closing the door quietly behind him. He smiles at Owen and Urana before making his way between the sleeping figures of their family.

"Urana, the doctor will come by in a few flicks, I need to go and take care of something so Hiromi will be here alright?" Ku's voice is hushed as he speaks. Urana nods her head and Ku smiles at her before leaving the room.

"Wonder what he's doing now," Owen muses. "Other than telling everyone that I can't regrow the garden."

"...are you beating yourself up over that?" Urana frowns. "Owen, we're literally turning seventeen. I don't think any of the seventeen year olds here can regrow a garden that covers every country on this planet."

"Yeah, you're right," Owen brushes it off. "Anyway, I think Sensei's going to finish up the paperwork, he mentioned something about that."

"Paperwork? I thought he already had guardianship over all of us?" Urana muses.