To Find Oka-san (Chapter 31)

"Urana!" Alex and Ava burst into a run and hug Urana. The water mage laughs and hugs them back. Sasha awkwardly joins in, not knowing how else to hug.

"You guys have no idea how happy I am to see all of you!" Urana smiles brightly, looking brighter. "Also Ava and Sasha, I'm bleeding."

"The first thing she does when she remembers is insult me," Owen complains. "Like no 'hey, I'm okay now' or anything like that, just straight to insults."

"You should give the dude credit Urana, he cried for you," Brenton grins, nudging Owen. Who throws him a glare.

"Aww, did you?" Urana smiles. "Where's Sensei though? I need to tell him something important."

"You remember!" Quill comes crashing in with her siblings who all hug Urana. She watches as Ku and Hiro join in too.

"Okay, I have to say something important," Urana backs away from the hugs. "Sensei, Hiromi's being held captive by Ubel in Bad Central. She said in the back back of the city? She said the building is decaying. Oh, by the way, Hiro is your son. And we have to find halmeoni, grandma in Korean, she's been held captive for over a month! And can someone please get me some hygiene products?"

"Wait wait, we're related?" Hiro points to Ku then back to him.

"Yes, please keep up, we have to find halmeoni!" Urana looks at Ku.

"Halmeoni?" The teens question.

"We call Sensei, Sensei so I needed to call her something so she said grandma now can we please find her?" Urana looks worried.

"Since she wants to be found...maybe her magic power signature is readable now! I'll go and do that real quick," Scott, with a burst of energy, runs out the room.

"Oka-san..." Hiro feels guilty that he didn't try to find her sooner. Now she's held captive.

"By the way, you two really are father and son," Quill calls out. "The DNA test showed that exact same result."

"I called it! I told you their eyes were the exact same!" Ava excitedly points to the both of them.

"But oka-san said I had to protect you, but you don't need any protection..." Hiro's voice trails off.

"What does she think I need protection from?" Ku questions.

"You remember how you were randomly attacked and got that scar on your back?" Urana asks.

"What? You know about that?" Ku raises an eyebrow.

"We shared our minds for a long time, she showed me why she couldn't come back home," Urana rubs the bridge of her nose. "Some group of mages were going to kill you so she said she'd stay away. And Ubel wants to kill the both of you for some reason."

"Oh that explains what happened earlier," Hiro muses and Ku raises an eyebrow. "Ubel attacked me and VioletScale. He said I was going to come with him but thank goodness VioletScale was there because I really would've ended up kidnapped."

"Okay, clearly a lot has happened in the last few moments," Ku takes a deep breath. "Scott is currently looking for Hiromi. If he does not find her, I will go into Bad Central myself."

"Let me come with you!" Hiro jumps at the chance.

"I am sorry but no," Ku shakes his head. "Urana, how are you feeling?"

"Good, but I'm really worried about halmeoni, we have to find her quickly," Urana didn't even take the chance to look down at her clothes. She's still wearing the same outfit for over a month.