-thirty one-

-james-

I stood with my mom and all my brothers and sisters at Charlie's door in the cold until the door was sung open by her mom.

"Hi Mrs. Anderson." I said smiling at her.

"Hi James nice to see you." She said smiling and pulling me into a hug.

"Hi I'm James mom, Mary and this is, Hanna Becca Shawn and Matthew." My mom said introducing my siblings.

"Nice to meet you I'm Beth." Her mom said.

"The girls an I made a cake for dessert." My mom said handing her the cake.

"Oh okay great, well come on in, James Charlie and Alex are in the living room." She said leading us into the house.

I walked into the living room to see Alex and Charlie sitting on the couch.

Her hair was left in its natural waves. She was wearing a pumpkin orange skirt and a large white sweater. she also had a black beanie on her head.

Alex was sitting next to her with his arm around her shoulder and her hand in his.

Her eyes lit up when they connected with mine.

"Hi James." She said getting up and wrapping her small hands around my shoulders.

"Hey Charlie." I said pulling away from her and smiling.

"Sup James." Alex said getting up and smiling.

"Hey man I said pulling him into a quick hug.

Hannah walked over to us.

"Hi Hannah." Charlie said smiling at her.

She shyly smiled at her and grabbed my legs.

Charlie laughed.

"Hannah since when are you shy?" I asked pulling her from my legs and picking her up.

She buried her face in my neck and Charlie smiled.

Hannah pulled my ear to her mouth and whispered, "She's so pretty."

I smiled at her.

I pulled hair from her ear and whispered, "I know."

She smiled once again at Charlie and then walked away.

"My sister thinks you're pretty." I told Charlie.

She laughed.

"She's cute." She said smiling and settling her head on Alex's shoulders.

I sat down next to her.

"Charlie, we are going to eat come on." I heard her mom yell from the kitchen.

"Okay." She said getting up and leading us to the table.

We all sat down and ate dinner.

I sat across the table from my younger brother Shawn, and he was litterally drooling over Charlie.

It was absolutely hilarious.

"So Mary, I see you have an accent were you born here?" I heard Charlie's dad ask my mom.

"No actually, I was born in London and my husband was born there too, after we had James, we decided to more to America, just for a fresh start, we first moved to New Jersey, but I had a job opening here in Denver." My mom said.

"You never told me you were born in London." Charlie whispered to me.

"I thought you could tell by the accent." I whispered back to her.

She smiled and turned back to the conversation.

It was nice, dinner.

We never had any close friends anywhere we went.

It was a good change.

After dinner we all hung out for a while.

After we came home my mom put the little ones to bed.

"Hey mom so what did you-" I was cut off by her arms wrapping around my shoulders and small sobs escaping her lips.

"You okay?" I asked rubbing her back.

"James, I'm so happy ever since your father died I've never felt as welcome as I did tonight and I am so thankful for that James thank you." She said.

"Why are you thanking me?" I asked.

"Because you met this girl and she's making my life happier." My mom said smiling again at me.

"I'm glad." I said.

I went upstairs and decided to text Charlie.

'Charlie:

thanks for everything charlie.'

I smiled as I hit send and fell asleep.

-SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING OMG-

school is crazy and I have clubs and marching band and jazz band and homework and tests ugh but I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)))

~j.m

P.S and you may notice that I changed the cast a bit. James will now be played by Finn Harries!! i was really unsure on who should play James for a while but then my friend told me about Jack and Finn and I tought he was perfect for James:) I also added a few new cast members if you want to check that out(: