Imagine

Step out up the two of us, nobody knows us

Kara and Lena run out of the club hand in hand, laughing along the way to the limo down the street. They purposely parked down the street so that outside wouldn't be that filled with paparazzi.

Get in the car like, "Skrrt"

The limo starts moving as soon as they get in. They try to catch their breath, but still can't quite get it back since they were still laughing. But once they do, they're making-out like lovesick teenagers.

Stayin' up all night, order me pad thai

The two stayed at Lena's penthouse all night long. They watched movies, cuddled, shared kisses, and got in a few make-out sessions along the way. The pad thai from the take-out restaurant came in the middle of the night, enough to feed an army or two.

Then we gon' sleep 'till noon

The couple woke up in the middle of the afternoon, Kara's arm over Lena's torso as they were tangled in sheets, the sunlight shining brightly through the floor-to-ceiling windows.

Me with no makeup, you in the bathtub
Bubbles and bubbly, ooh

Lena smiles to herself as she remembers what it feels like to not have to dress up to impress with a face full of heavy makeup. She hears Kara pop the champagne as she makes sure the bath temperature wasn't scalding underneath all the bubbles that formed on top.

This is a pleasure, feel like we never
Act this regular

Click, click, click, and post

Lena snaps a picture of Kara's coffee mug and their breakfast on the Noonan's table that they were sitting at outside. She posts it, the caption reading,

'Nothing like a morning with my girl ❤'

The post blew up, as well as the comment section.

@llfan commented: Noonan's at Downtown! Who's there and who's she with???

@sciencenerrrd commented: yo, @britt965 ur on ur shift!!! who????

@britt965 commented: some blonde chick with glasses and a low ponytail

@gryffindorrrrrr101 commented: Holy shIT THATS KARA DANVERS FROM CATCO WORLDWIDE MEDIA

Drip-drip-dripped in gold
Quick, quick, quick, let's go

Soon enough, there was paparazzi everywhere there. Kara lead her out back thanks to her relationship with the owner. When they were in the back of the alleyway, Kara quickly changed into her Supergirl suit and flew her off and away back to the penthouse.

Kiss me and take off you're clothes

The two made their way around the living room without bumping into anything while in the process of heatedly kissing each other and taking off one another's clothes, soon bumping into the back of the bed, continuing from there.

We gon' like up 'till I'm 'sleep on your chest
Love how my face fits so good in your neck

Lena smiles softly as she was on top of Kara's bare chest, nuzzling her neck and keeping her face there. She felt safe in there, and even safer as Kara put an arm over her back, hugging her impossibly closer. 

Knew you were perfect after the first kiss
Took a deep breath like, "Ooh"

When they first kissed, it was when they had one of their bi-monthly movie nights. Lena was a bit tipsy; sober enough to know her morals but buzzed enough to kiss the blonde when she smiled at her. 

When she pulled back, Kara gasped silently, her mouth forming into an 'o'. Lena moved to get up, but Kara pulled her back by the wrist and kissed her this time, and things went on from there.

Feels like forever, baby, I never
Thought that it would be you

When Lena woke up the first night after, she grinned like an idiot at the sight of sleeping Kara. She kissed her face softly, first on her cheek, then forehead, then the other cheek, her nose. Finally, her lips when the Kryptonian woke up and rendered what was happening, and kissed her back with the same grin.

Imagine a world 

Can you imagine it?
Can you imagine it?
Can you imagine it?
Can you imagine it?
Can you imagine it? (Can you imagine?)
Can you imagine it? Ooh
Imagine that (can you imagine?)
Imagine it, imagine it
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine

A/N: soooo I tried somethin' new. What do we think? Suggest other songs if you want more of these kinds of writings!

If you don't know, this is based off of Ariana Grande's imagine from thank u, next and this is probably my fave off the album. 

There is an alternative ending, so do we want to see that? Let me know!

Love, Lj