thirteen

thirteen

-

The literal Graveyard behind the school was the perfect spot to get a quiet moment away from the school for assassins. Old graves overrun with tangled, green vines to hide the names of those who had long passed.

In the Graveyard sat Petra, Billy, and Lex, who was taking a piss over to the left.

When Marcus' eyes caught onto the cigarette in Petra's hand as they entered the yard, he walked in front of Noah and practically begged, "Hey, uh, what're you smoking?"

The girl, not wanting to have to explain how stupid the question was, just lifted her hand up slightly to show the white of the cigarette.

"Right, uh, got any weed?"

From across the yard Lex piped in, "We all enjoy a wee nip of pollen..." he stood towards the wall, hands in front of him, taking a piss on the wall next to a large grave. He threw a glass bottle he had been peeing into off to his right, the glass shattering.

"But first thing in the morning? Tres gauche." He huffed, zipping up his pants as Billy cocked his head to the side in a puppy-like manner, "Marcus just likes drugs, Lex-" he turned to the three teens, "I like them too. Drugs are cool... no one ever tells you that?'

Noah scoffed, "Yeah, thanks to Reagan's 'just say no' campaign... douchebag ruins everything." She mumbled off, reaching for Petra's unfinished cigarette as Marcus snipped, "What about the Hessian's?"

"Schools dry Desperate Dan!" Petra rose her voice for the message to clearly be received.

When they fell into a silence and took a look at the teen Billy smirked, "You look like boiled asshole!" Marcus just rolled his eyes in amusement at the boys words, "Yeah I uh, didn't sleep very well."

Before Marcus could elaborate on his shitty nights sleep the bell shrilled above them, the teens stepping on the finished cigarettes, and threw their drinks off behind the graves.

The teens started to make their way towards the door and off to Poison lab, when Noah noticed that Marcus or Lex hadn't moved, "Oh, well, you'll have to face the day dry, son." He rose his hand high while patting Marcus on the shoulder.

"Easy does it. Let go and let God. One day at a time-"

Her eyes widened when Lex pressed both palms against each side of Marcus' face, leaning forward and connected their lips. Noah nearly gasped at the action, Lex quickly ending the kiss and slapped the right side of Marcus' face.

Marcus blinked in bewilderment, obviously never been kissed like that before, or by another guy before.

When Lex looked over at Noah with a smile he widened his arms, "Ah Noah, my dear," he wrapped his arms around her, and leaned forward for a kiss but the girl shook herself out of the shock and reached forward, pinching his adam's apple tightly.