fifteen

fifteen

-

Noah usually didn't like parties. Usually when the school did these sort of... events, she opted out, staying in her dorm for the weekend as everyone partied their asses off and pissed over the hangover until Monday morning.

She and Petra walked up to the large house that Shabnam lived in, teens littering the yard along with more showing up in their cars, walking up to the same front door as everyone else, with some song about literal sex playing from the house.

"So, what's up with you and Marcus?" Petra voiced as they stepped onto the curb. Noah looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "What'do mean?"

"You know what I mean," Petra scoffed, "- don't bullshit."

Noah lifted her fingers up to her mouth, taking in a breath of smoke from the newly lit cigarette she had from the walk over, "Nothing's up." They walked on the path, seeing Billy and Marcus just steps ahead of them.

"Yes there is, the guys' always looking at you." Petra pointed, "And don't disregard the rumors about you two during the quiz." Noah smiled as the smoke escaped out the corners of her mouth, "Whatever P, what about you and-"

The gothic girl threw a hand over her face harshly, "Don't finish that sentence, West." She uncovered her mouth while pointing to Marcus, "You guys are fucking matching, Noah."

She looked over at the latino, seeing that he was indeed wearing a jean jacket similar to her own. He wore a pair of jeans with black converse and a black shirt- and she was wearing the same thing, except her t-shirt was a white cut off, exposing her abdomen up to her belly button.

Rolling her eyes in regular Noah fashion the two followed the boys through the door, the music growing louder.

They walked towards the kitchen, making sure to smirk at Shabnam, who was wearing a pair of yellow, rubber gloves, trying to clean whatever mess his classmates were making.

All around them people were drinking, laughing, or making out on the walls. When they walked into the kitchen they were handed two cans immediately, the two girls shrugged, and took the cans and cracked them open, as Petra decided to stay inside the kitchen to grab a bite to eat, Noah deciding to catch up with Billy and Marcus.

"Who get's to see my penic, tonight?" Lex announced, followed by the silence from the crowd in the sitting room.

Billy laughed, "Oh, so the sores cleared up." Lex took his foot of the table with a scowl, "No."

Noah walked up behind them as Lex tossed them two cans, the boys barely catching the beer, "Ah, look who finally made it to the show!"

They turned around, seeing Noah very close to the both of them as she smiled, "Lex, I hear your giving out free shows to see your penis?" He smirked at the girl with his hand holding onto the beer he had, "Depends on who's asking, love."