thirty two

PART THIRTY TWO

- SWEET VICIOUS -

Noah stood by Marcus, the two agreeing that they were going to, at least, stay as close to each other as possible. Both with Chester wanting to kill marcus, along with Noah's brother Mark, who really wanted her back home.

Marcus had just finished hammering nails into his bat, Noah just polishing her brass knuckles after taking the daggers Saya had brought her- the group assuming that she wasn't going to show up, but there she stood, peering with an eyeglass towards the trashed house.

Lex was loaded up in the truck with an older-looking machine gun, while Petra and Billy loaded up on explosives for the front door, while Mariah just stood off to the side, mentally preparing for what was to happen tonight.

"You okay?" Marcus asked as he stood close next to her, the girl refusing to look him in the eyes- not because she was mad, or regretting being with him... She didn't want him to see the fear evident in her eyes, "Yeah, fucking fantastic."

Marcus looked down at her with the sincerest expression, "Last night, when we-we-" Noah finally looked up at him, and he finally saw just how scared she was.

"Last night was," she paused to let out a breathy laugh, "- it was amazing, Marcus, I'm just... I'm so scared." She looked over at the house, "My brothers in there, working with Fuckface and I just don't know what's gonna happen tonight."

He continued to look down at her as she looked back at the house. Without a second beat his fingers gently fumbled with hers, and they gripped their hands tightly together, not really wanting to part when they got into the suicide house they were about to attack.

"Oh, god, Arguello," Lex groaned, "-You smell like a turd fucked an oyster."

Noah had to laugh at Lex's true statement. She had quickly gone back to Kings to grab him new clothes. Thankfully she hadn't been stopped by Master Lin, seeing as he was indisposed from the school. But the boy literally smelled like shit, but after a while Noah quickly grew used to it.

"We've got bigger problems than Pepe Le Pew," Saya deadpanned, "- Chico's head is somewhere in that house, but there's no motion inside."

With a shake of his body Billy breathed in deeply, "Maybe no ones home." Noah looked at her friend with eyes slitted, "Or maybe they're expecting us, dipshit."

"How the bloody hell is this hillbilly riot squad gonna know were coming?"

"They know a lot of shit they shouldn't know."

"Well, if they know a lot about shit, maybe they can uncover the mystery of Marcus' foul stench." Petra blankly stateted, looking the boy up and down. Lex and Saya couldn't help but laugh, as Noah just bumped her hip against his thigh.