eighteen

eighteen

-

ATYPICAL COMBAT SKILLS

-

Usually Noah would be sitting out on this kind of lesson- but seeing as she was one of the only ones who actually knew what she was doing, but Master Zane was adamant that she participated.

And so here she was, attempting to crawl through a window behind Saya and Maria, with Marcus behind her.

From the living room they could hear Master Zane on the phone, practically screaming as he continued the scenario, "I don't get paid? I will send your boy back in pieces. I will do a Van Gough on 'em."

Saya slowly lifted the broken window up to the very top, her body quickly, but quietly, sliding through as Master Zane continued, "You can avoid that, all ya gotta do is pay me, right?"

Maria went through, her dress nearly making both herself and Noah trip as she crawled through after her. "Just let go of the green, and save Chad from my mean machine." And just as she thought Marcus had made it through the window, he somehow managed to fall to the ground, catching his hands onto Noah's calves and making her fall as well.

"What the fuck!" She whispered, looking back at him as he smiled at her sheepishly.

Master Zane hung up the phone and made a sound of surprise, "Ah... come to have fun sweet pickles?"

Noah slide out from underneath Marcus' grasp, lifting the poor teen up by his shirt, "Dude, I almost just broke my fucking face." He rolled his eyes, "Don't be so dramatic." The girl quickly punched his shoulder, all the while Master Zane, Saya, and Maria looked at them with looks of urgency.

Maria turned back to Master Zane, "There's nothing sweet about us."

"Oh sweet pickles, I'm gonna have you in a sandwich pie." Noah cocked her head to the side, confused at the analogy. But before she could question it Saya let out a yell as she roundkicked the man in the chest.

Maria went in for a punch but was deflected, being kicked in the chest and sent backwards towards the table. Marcus and Noah snuck up from behind as Master Zane whipped around with an open palm- Noah immediately ducked to the floor, but Marcus got a full face slap that sent him to his knees.

Saya ran forward, and the two were locked in a heated battle as they both punched and deflected each others actions, until Master Zane gripped her throat, slamming her down onto the table with enough force to make the wood split and drop.

Noah swung her leg out to the side, tripping the man so he laid on his back. She sprung up to her feet and slammed down onto his abdomen into a straddle, locking her hands around his throat.