twenty nine

PART TWENTY NINE
- SWEET VICIOUS -

PART TWENTY NINE- SWEET VICIOUS -

WARNING: Graphic description of self-harm, and suicide. I will give a warning to the beginning of the scene, and an ending point.

-

Unbeknownst to everyone else, Maria and Marcus were broken up, over, done.
Marcus had kept to himself for the past couple days- trying to form the perfect sentence to tell Noah that he liked her, no, that he was practically in love with her.

But even when he knocked on her door this morning, he didn't feel like he felt with Maria, he was actually happy. With Maria the feeling of love was forced, something that he couldn't reciprocate to the girl who obviously needed someone to love her- but Marcus just wasn't going to be that person.

When her door swung open Marcus' breath halted in his throat. Noah always had her hair up: whether in a lazy ponytail, or in a top knot on her head- seeing her with brown waves flowing past her shoulders was one way for her to keep him tied around her finger.

"Ready to study hero?"

His mouth upturned at the signature nickname she gave him, not once blushing at the name, but today was very different. She looked up at him with a bored expression before she turned concerned, "You okay?"

He felt fine, well, except that his stomach felt like it was caging in a zoo, his throat was tight, and his lungs were burning for air- but besides that he was perfectly fine.

"Marcus, oh my god..." She muttered, putting her bag back down next to the desk and took the back of her hand, pressing it against his forehead, "Hero you're hotter than hell," she paused as her hand somehow found itself intertwined with his, "... and you're so clammy, are you sure you're okay?"

Before the Arguello boy could answer the crowd of students filled the hallway as the monks were shoving the students left and right into random rooms, the screams of teens filled the hallway as they argued:

"Get the fuck off me!"

"This isn't my room!"

"Hey, hey! Watch the hair you dark cloud!"

Marcus was shoved directly into Noah, the two sent toppling to the ground as Willie himself got shoved through the doorway, followed by Viktor, the door being slammed shut and locked behind him. The loud echo of Master Lin filled the hallway, "Another student is dead!"

Noah looked over to Marcus and Willie, Willie looking just as shocked as she was, Viktor looked bored out of his mind as he made himself comfortable on Shabnam's bed, all while Marcus looked suspicious, "I will find out whose responsible. You're all on lockdown until I do."