nineteen

nineteen

-

All Noah West wanted to do this saturday was sit in her room and read a good book while Petra listened to the music that drove Noah mad. But that all went out the window when four monks entered the girls dorm room.

"Petra." The one on the right stated as the second quickly followed suit, "Noah."

Noah reached for her book and jean jacket, quickly sliding the book into the inside pocket as the monks reached for her arms along with Petra's, gripping their biceps tightly while exiting the room- students watching with evil smiles as they walked by.

The two students were forced down the halls, heading straight to the library where the crowds were diminishing, and all that silence was quickly filled with their footsteps.

"Okay, okay-" Noah let out a fake laugh as they opened the library doors, "- okay enough!" She screamed, ripping her arm out of their grasp as they shoved her into the library. "LIttle rough, huh?"

The doors slammed right in her face as she sighed, walking around with Petra towards the other six students: Saya up in the front left table, Chico sitting behind the empty table that Petra and Noah quickly occupied, with Jayden at the table seated next to him, and Viktor in front of his.

Just as the girls sat down Marcus was shoved through the doors, his notebook in his hand.

"What is this?" The teen asked, directing the question towards Noah, but Petra quickly answered as the boy sat at his own, lonely table. "Prolonged confinement designed for behavioral rectification..." She led off while sending a small smirk his way.

Noah sent the boy her own smile as she whispered the word, "Detention."

Marcus smirked at her, covering his notebook with his arm while his eyes landed on Saya, "What did you do?"

Slowly, Saya rotated her head towards the black-haired boy, shooting him a nasty glare. He quickly reciprocated her glare with a wave of his hand, dropping it back down onto his tattered notebook.

The seven students fell into an awkward, quiet silence. Noah and Marcus shooting each other weird faces, Chico throwing his knife up in the air, Saya looking forward intently, and Jayden held his feet up on the desk.

While Petra and Viktor made eye contact- the gothic girl slowly lifting her can up and off the table, floating it towards Viktor with a smirk, "Sip?" Referring to the poison lab incident. And just as Viktor shot her a glare, the doors of the library opened once again.

"Master Lin," Chico announced as the face to the name walked through the door with a monk, who carried a basket of food and drinks, "-All due respect, this must be an oversight 'cause I didn't do-"