twenty seven

PART TWENTY SEVEN

- SWEET VICIOUS -

(OKAY. I sat and listened to 'icky thump' by the white stripes for literally 2 HOURS WHILE WRITING THIS. So if you enjoy the mood of chapters with music... there ya go:))

-

In the restaurant that the Slasher had requested, four teenagers and a grown man sat in a booth eating multiple burritos. Noah wedged herself in between Billy and Marcus, totally arguing against having to sit with the man, which Marcus quickly agreed with.

She ordered a simple cheese burrito- literal refried beans and a shit ton of cheese, her kind of midday snack to have with her friends, and teacher who could literally kill her at any moment just by launching himself over the table.

The man himself was moaning as he bit into the carnita he ordered, the rest of the group eating nacho's.

"This carnitas is heavenly." He muttered with bits of said food flying out of his mouth. With a little scoff Billy smiled, "Surprised you didn't order a human flesh-burrito."

The Slasher rolled up the paper from his carnita into a ball, throwing it at the boy and made him jump a few inches off the bench. He settled back down at looked across at Marcus, "So... how did a little boy come to want to kill Reagan?"

Noah sucked in a breath, which didn't go unnoticed by Billy who shoved his shoulder into hers gently, enough to make ehr flash him a forced grin. When Marcus looked at him in surprise the man cocked his head to the side, "Eh, teachers lounge is a real gossip pit."

Marcus put down the glass of coca-cola as the Slasher kept his eyes on him, "Zane talks more than a teenager chained to a water heater."

"Know from experience?" Noah snipped, but Marcus quickly talked after her rather than hear what the man had to say, "I'm not telling you shit about me," He reached for a chip and pointed down at the table, "You got your burrito, quit stalling."

After a second of silence the Slasher folded his hands onto the table, "Mr. Face is the product of pain. He did not decide to become what he is, it was imposed upon him."

"Bullshit, he made his choice." Marcus argued while shaking his head across at the teacher. When he took a beat Marcus leaned back at his sentence, "You chose to live in a boy's home? Neglected boys- so many ways for disorder's to bloom, one of the most fun, obsessed love. Starved of emotional security, they idolize someone or something to supply that love."