Such a coincidence

(The smell of coffee beans with a warm and cozy feeling

(The smell of coffee beans with a warm and cozy feeling.Customers sitting down and some are in line to order.)

You:"Hi,how may I help you?"

Customer#1:"Hi,I want to order one grande hot mocha."

You:"Okay.Your cost will be 4,666 won(4.15 USD)."

Customer#1:"Here you go.There's 5,000 won."

You:"Thank you very much.Here's your 334 won.Can I have your name for the order?"

Customer#1:"Lee So Hee."

You:"Okay,please wait til they call for your name.Again,thank you very much."

(Bowing down in order to show appreciate them for helping the business.Next customer came to the counter.)

You:"Hi,how may I help you?"

Customer#2:"I want to order tall Cinnamon Dolce Latte."

You:"Okay.Your cost will be 4,104 won(3.65 USD)."

Customer#2:"Here's the exact change."

You:"Thank you very much.Can I have your name for the order?"

Customer#2:"Kim Woo Young."

You:"Okay,please wait til they call for your name.Again,thank you very much."

(3 hours flew by so fast.I see customers leaving one by one.Then,few customers began leaving.It was almost time for me to close up the cafe.I began swiping tables and sweeping the floor.Next,I began stacking the chairs.All of sudden,someone came in through the door really fast.)

You:"I'm sorry,we're closing soon."

??:Can't you let me get a drink very quick?I didn't know you were closing.."

(A female voice?Why she come in at the last minute?I questioned myself.But I didn't want to think the reason why.)

You:"Yes we were about to close.That is why I  put up the sign saying we are closed."

(I pointed at the sign that says closed.)

)