Amazing Night

(For 2 hours,they have finished their practice.Right now,it is showtime.Everything was all set for the show to begin.I see everyone working so hard for this late night performance including Seulgi.The entrance gate opened less than an hour,and the tickets were already sold out.The floors were full of fans.The crowd were chanting for Red Velvet.)

Crowd:"RED VELVET! RED VELVET!BAE JOO HYUN!KANG SEUL GI!SON  SEUNG WAN!PARK SOO YOUNG!KIM YERI!RED VELVET!"

(The chanting kept on going on and on til the the stage lights turn on.The crowd  became quiet.The song'Mr.E(Red Velvet) began playing,then  a male announcer came out from the backstage.The crowd started getting louder than before ,he began waving at the crowd.He seems to be holding a mic.He turns it on and began to speak.)

Announcer:"ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE BIG SHOW TONIGHT!"

Crowd:"YESSSSS!!!!!"

(Meanwhile the announcer and the crowd started talking about something else,Red Velvet began to concentrate and try to calm themselves.)

Wendy:"OH MY GOD!I'M SO NERVOUS!BUHAHA"

(Irene looked at Wendy with a weird face.Then she laughed at Wendy.)

Irene:"What the heck was that?Buhaha!"

(I looked at Seulgi.I could tell she was also nervous too,by looking at the whole crowd.)

You:"Are you okay?Still nervous?"

Seulgi:"Of course,no matter how much we perform,we are still nervous."

(I didn't know what to say to comfort her.All I can think of a way to calm her are words.)

You:"Seulgi.."

(She looked at me.)

Seulgi:"What is it?"

(She look at me with serious looked even though she's nervous.)

You:"Uh.."

(All of sudden,I forgot what to say.Then it came back to me.I became so shy to say it to her.I closed my eyes and said it with courage.)

You:"YOU CAN DO THIS!RED VELVET FIGHTING!"

(I didn't realize that I said out loud.At that moment,I thought I messed up big time.I didn't want to open my eyes because it was embarrassing.I hear a bunch of laughter from my ears.Two other members's laugh were the loudest.I knew it,I really did mess up big time.But I heard a voice coming in.)

  Seulgi:"Hey Joy and Yeri,it's not funny.
(Y/N) is cheering us on."

(I opened my eyes and looked at Seulgi.)

Your Mind:"Seulgi didn't laugh at me?She's not making fun of me?"

(Yeri and Joy laughed so hard.Yeri was laughing so bad to the point she was about to fall backwards.But luckily,she placed her hand on Joy's shoulder in order to keep herself balance.)

Yeri:"I'M  SORRY,IT WAS JUST UNEXPECTED HAHA!"

Joy:"WE DIDN'T MEAN TO BE RUDE!HAHA!"

You:"It's okay."

Seulgi:"(Y/N),Thank you for cheering for us,It made us feel better."

(After she thank me,the the performance is about to start.)

Announcer:"OKAY ENOUGH TALKING!IT WAS  NICE MEETING YOU ALL!BUT NOW,HERE IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY RED VELVET!"