Worried

(After 3 weeks later,Red Velvet had a fan meeting and performance out of the countries.Red Velvet just finished having their fan meeting and performance in Vietnam called V Heartbeat.After that was finished,we had to head straight to Indonesia and they had to perform in Jakarta.We arrived to Jakarta,and headed towards our hotel.Red Velvet had to practice because we only had 7 hours left until we head to the concert.)

/Time skips/

(We arrived to the concert arena before it started.I saw the stage where Red Velvet is going to perform on.I notice that it was raining earlier,so I walked to the stage.I see a lot of puddles on the stage floor.)

Your Mind:"They wanted them to perform with all this puddle?.."

(Red Velvet began heading to the stage.I prevented them from going to the stage.)

You:"Don't go yet."

Irene:"Why?Is something wrong?"

You:"Yes,there is something wrong.You girls can injured yourself by going on the stage.Just wait for me,let me ask Mr.Kim.."

(I ran to Mr.Kim.)

You:"Hey Mr.Kim,is it possible if you can ask them if the employees clean the stage floor because it has a lot of puddles due to the rain."

Mr.Kim:"Really?Then,tell the girls to stay in their dress room."

You:"Okay."

(I went back to them.)

You:"Mr.Kim said go to the dress room and stay here."

Red Velvet:"Okay."

(After they left to the dress room,I spotted someone who looked familiar.I began walking closer to the person.)

You:"Hyun Woo??"

(A guy turned his head as I said the name.)

You:"Hyun Woo,how have you been?"

Hyun Woo:"Y/n?Is that you?"

You:"Of course!Where have you been?"

Hyun:"Hyung/Noona!I'm doing fine.What about you?"

You:"I'm okay,what are you doing here?"

Hyun Woo:"I work here."

You:"Really?What is your job?"

Hyun Woo:"I am one of Red Velvet's security guards."

(I was shocked by his response.)

Hyun Woo:"What??"

You:"Hey,I'm one of Red Velvet's security guards too.Wow,this must be coincidence."

Hyun Woo:"Really?!Wow,I haven't see you for like what?6 years right?You disappeared all of a sudden."

You:"Yeah,I had something to take care of."

Hyun Woo:"Really?So are you done taking care of that?"

You:"Yeah,I finished already."

Hyun Woo:"That's great to hear.Well I guess we should go back to work.It's nice seeing you again."

You:"Oh,you're right.Me too,it's nice seeing you again and also nice talking to you.Bye"