Our First Date

(I stand in front of Red Velvet's door.I walked back and forth in the hallway.I tried to calm down but I couldn't.I was so nervous because it's our first date as a couple.I couldn't believe I asked Seulgi on a date when we came back from Indonesia.)

--------------------

(Play while reading.)

[Flaskback coming home from Icheon International Airport.]

(Last night,we arrived home from the airport.We took everything out from the trunk and began heading to our home.We slowly arrived to our doors and Irene started putting in their pin to unlock the door.I looked at Seulgi and was wondering about something.)

Your Mind:"Should I ask her on a date?...Let's do it!"

(They slowly enter in their home one by one.When Seulgi was about to go in,I quickly grabbed her by the wrist.)

You:"Seulgi-ya.."

(She turned her head.)

Seulgi:"Yes?"

*B-Bump* *B-Bump* *B-Bump*

(My heart started beating fast after hearing her voice.)

Your Mind:"Aww crap..I forgot what to say to her."

Seulgi:"Y/n?"

(I snapped out of my mind.)

You:"Uh?"

Seulgi:"Do you have something to say?"

You:"Ohh..Uh.."

Seulgi:"What is it?"

(She slowly smiled at me.)

Your Mind:"Aww!Don't smile at me like that!You are going to make me go crazy!"

*B-Bump* *B-Bump* *B-Bump*

(I tried to calm down so I took a deep breathe.After I did that,I looked at Seulgi.She gave me a confused look.)

You:"Do you..umm.."

Seulgi:"Do I.."

You:"Um.."

(Seulgi started smiling again.)

Your Mind:"Come on y/n!Just say it!"

You:"Do you want to go on a date?"

(I finally said the words I wanted to say to her.There was nothing but silence between us.)

Your Mind:"Am I going too fast?I mean,we been going out for 3 weeks.Is it too fast for me to ask her out?"

(I closed my eyes because I was afraid of the response I would get.)

Seulgi:"Yes."

(I was surprised by her response.But I wanted to make sure if I heard it right so I pretended that I didn't hear it.)

You:"What?"