Jealousy

(After our vacation was over,Red Velvet had to continue their schedule.It was busy as ever.Loaded with photo shoots,commercials,and others.Then,they had to go to this concert in Taipei called Monster Kpop 2019 on the March,28th.We celebrated Yeri's birthday earlier because she said she wanted to celebrated her actual birthday with her fans.Couple weeks later,we had to head to Taipei.When we landed in Taipei,we head towards our hotel.)

Mr.Kim:"I think this is the one."

(I look at the hotel.)

You:"Yeah,this is it."

(We parked our van in the VIP parking.I got out and opened the trunk.I began unloading the suitcases for Red Velvet.)

??:"Oh!You're y/n right?You're Y/n?!"

(I turned around.I see a familiar person right in front of me.)

Your Mind:"Who is that?..Wait is that who I think it is?"

(I leaned my head forward.)

You:"You?Chung Ha?"

(She ran and hugged me.Then,she let go and stepped away.)

Chung Ha:"It been soooo long!How have you been?"

You:"Oh?Ohh I have been doing great.How about you?"

Chung Ha:"It's pretty good so far.I love it!"

(Red Velvet came by and stood behind of me.She saw them and bowed down.)

Chung Ha:"Oh hello!It's an honor to perform in Taipei along with you sunbae-nims!It's nice to see you again Seulgi sunbae-nim."

(I turned around and see them.)

You:"You girls were there the whole time.Wait.."

(I looked back to Chung Ha.)

You:"Are you also a singer too Chung Ha?You know Seulgi?"

Chung Ha:"Yes,I did a song with Seulgi sunbae for SM Station.Did you forget my dream?"

You:"Dream?"

Chung Ha:"You know that Sejeong's, Mina's and my dream is to become a singer."

You:"Oh I must've forgot hehe.."

Chung Ha:"You haven't changed at all.."

(Yeri came between us.)

Yeri:"Unnie."

Chung Ha:"Me?No..It's okay to drop the formal.You're my sunbae after all.""

Yeri:"It's fine.I always wanted to call you unnie."

Chung Ha:"Oh okay."

Yeri:"How was y/n like in high school?"

You:"Yeri-ya."

(Chung Ha chuckled at me.)

Chung Ha:"Y/n?Mmm..Y/n was the most kind-heart person I ever met.Y/n is also the most hard-working person who set their mind to work.That's what I like about y/n.Y/n,is someone who I can count on and I believe in.I'm glad I met someone like Y/n.But,I haven't see y/n ever since we graduated.I was so happy that I met y/n today."

(Yeri looked at me.)

Yeri:"Ooooohhh."

(She smiled while looking at the ground.Then,she looked at me.)