Thankful

(After performing in Los Angeles,we were about to leave for the next location which is Dallas.We arrived there and same as usual,fans were there before we landed.Red Velvet came out and the fans greeted them and wish her a happy birthday.We went to the hotel and repeat the same routines:arrive to the hotel and practice the whole day.)

/Time skips/

[The Next day]

(We arrived to the location early where Red Velvet will be performing.Couple hours later,they were practicing for a while and got dressed for the tonight's performance.They were getting their makeup done, and rehearsing everything.I walked out of the rooms.I looked at the entrance door and see bunch of fans standing so close to the doors and waiting to get in.I look at my watch and found out it was almost time for the door opened.)

You:"Wow,two more hours and 30 minutes left."

(I see the concert staffs setting up the tables for merchandises and carrying boxes full of merchandises.I lend them a hand and opened the boxes.I began setting the merchandises on the table.Then,after helping out,I decided to head back.I went to the dress room and knocked on the door.)

??:"Yes?"

You:"Are you girls finished dressing up?"

??:"Yeah."

You:"May I come in?"

??:"Yes,you may."

(I slowly opened the door knob and stepped in the dress room.All of a sudden..)

??:"AHHHH!"

(A scream came in soon as I stepped in,I quickly closed my eyes and  turned to the door.)

*BAM*

(I hit my forehead on the door and slightly stepped back.)

??:"YAH!HAHAHAHAHAH!

??:"Yah y/n,are you okay?Haha."

??:"Daebak,did y/n literally hit himself/herself with the door?"

??:"I was just playing around.We already finished dressing up"

??:"Joy,stop playing around like that."

(I face towards them and opened my eyes.)

Irene:"Yah.Hahahaha!Are you okay?"

Wendy:"Y/n,does it hurt?

Yeri:"Y/n,how can you hurt yourself with the door?"

(I see Joy laughing and Seulgi slightly hitting her arm to make her stop laughing.Joy wiped her tears because she was laughing too much.)

Joy:"Sorry,I shouldn't do that to you y/n."

(I felt the sting on my forehead and begin rubbing my forehead with my hand.Seulgi went somewhere then she came back with a zip-lock bag that has ice cubes in it.My mind was blank when she put in my hand.I looked at her and my mind was still blank.)

Your Mind:"Seulgi is interacting with me..."

(She grabbed the zip-lock bag from my hand and place it on my forehead.)

You:"Ohhhhh crap,that's cold!"

(I stepped away from her.)

Seulgi:"Yah y/n."