Encounter & Make up

(After the fight was over,Hyun Woo entered in his bedroom and sat at his desk.)

Hyun Woo:"I don't know what to do anymore.."

(Hyun Woo started to have flashbacks from the fight earlier.)

--------------------------------

[Flashback:From the fight earlier.]

(Y/n walked fast and grabbed his shirt.)

Y/n:"SHE HAD NOTHING BUT BRUISES ON HER FREAKING BODY!TELL ME HOW CAN YOU COULD SAY SHE WAS HAPPY!?HE BEEN BEATING HER AFTER THEIR 6Th MONTHS,BEING TOGETHER?!SHE WAS SCARED AND WANTED TO CALL FOR HELP!?SHE KEPT EVERYTHING TO HERSELF.SHE KEPT ALL HER PAIN TO HERSELF.SHE HID ALL THE BRUISES ON HER BODY FROM ALL OF US!SHE MAYBE SMILING BUT INSIDE SHE'S DYING!"

(Hyun Woo stay quiet after hearing what y/n said.)

Y/n:"Tell me Hyun Woo,how can you say she was happy with Sung Cheol?..All he did is beat her up until he is satisfied..."

(Y/n saw a bruise on Hyun Woo's neck.It looked like someone tried choking him.)

Y/n:"Sung Cheol must have beat you up too?"

Hyun Woo:"No,he didn't.."

(HYun Woo tried covering his neck.)

Y/n:"Hyun Woo..Don't keep doing this..Do what you want to do..Do what you love..You can change..It's not too late..If you help me,I'll help you too.I don't want the same thing happen again..I don't want to lose another person who I love again...Please I beg you..I'm begging you..Hyun Woo..Help me.."

(Y/n cried really hard.)

Hyun Woo:"Hyung/Noona.."

Hyun Woo's Mind:"What does y/n mean by that?..This is the first time I see y/n being like this."

[End of Flashback]

---------------------------------

(He leaned back on his chair and cover his face with his hands.)

Hyun Woo:"I don't know who to believe.."

(He thought about So Rim.)

Hyun Woo:"Noona..Only if you were alive..I want to find out the truth..If y/n was telling the truth..Then,I will help him/her.But if hyung was right then..I have to continue that plan..I don't want to hurt Seulgi noona...Ughhh.."

/Time skips/

[Next day,sunny morning.]

(I turned on the water hose and water the plants outside of the cafe.I made sure all the plants was watered or else,I had to deal with the brainless boss[Jae Kyung].I water all of them thoroughly and slowly.It was getting hot so I sprinkle some water in the air.The water cooled my face by falling on my face.)

Jae Kyung:"Stop playing around..Come in and help."

(I turned off the water hose and shake off my hair since my hair was kind of wet from sprinkling some water.)

/Time skips/

(I brought the order out from the kitchen.I place it on the counter.)