Closer

[3 days later]

(Seulgi walked out of the hospital,stretching her arms out high as she can.Then,she twist her back and stretched  her legs.I came out after her and watch her stretch.)

Seulgi:"Aigooooo!"

(I laughed at her and her stretching stance.She turned around.)

Seulgi:"Y/N,why are you laughing?"

You:"I just want to laugh..Why?I can't laugh?"

(Seulgi was confused and then looked at herself.She stand back straight.)

Seulgi:"YAH!(Hey),Don't..Don't laugh!I was stretching.."

You:"Okay..Okay..I called your manager that you are discharged.So I'm just here until you get picked up okay?"

Seulgi:"Yes!"

(She smiled while saying that to me.I smiled back at her then I copied her position when she was stretching.Her mouth had dropped as soon she realized I was copying her.)

Seulgi:"Yah!(Hey),stop it right now!

(She chased me and I ran away fast as I can.)

Seulgi:"You better stand still!"

(She was still chasing me for a long time,then she tripped on her shoe. A red car was coming through where she was about to fall over.I pulled her towards me and she lean close to my chest.The car stopped and the driver stepped out of the car.He looked like in his 50's and walked over to us.)

Driver:"YAH!(Hey),ARE YOU CRAZY!?DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!AISHHH!STUPID YOUNG PEOPLE THESE DAYS!?YAH!

(He was talking to Seulgi but he only sees her back towards him.He thought she wasn't listening to him.I looked at Seulgi and she looked so scared.She was scared. She was trembling and shaking with fear.I took off my jacket and put it around her.I looked at her and spoke to her.)

You:"Don't be afraid..I'm here..

(She nodded and I smiled.)

Driver:"YAH!AREN'T YOU GOING TO APOLOGIZE UH!?

(I gently pulled Seulgi behind me and he looked at me with tough look on his face.)

Driver:"Who are you?Move..MOVE!MOVE YOU SON OF B*TCH!WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?MOVE YOU BASTARD!"

You:"Sir,please calm down..She didn't mean to fall over.She tripped on her shoe.."

Driver:"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!YOU PIECE OF SH*T!"

(He pushed my shoulders and pushed them repeatedly.)

Driver:"YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME UH?!"

(I looked at him and didn't do nothing.I tried to stay calm as long I can.)

Driver:"Hey!LOWER DOWN YOUR GLARE!

(He slapped me with his right hand hard across my left side of my face.)

Seulgi:"Y/N!"

Driver:"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT LOWERING DOWN YOUR GLARE!"

(I look at him again.)

Driver:"YOU WANT IT AGAIN?!YOU NEED TO LEARN A LESSON!"

(He swing his right hand and I grabbed it.)