This is it

(5 months later,Red Velvet had their schedules here and there.They been taking things slow past months after our second month anniversary.Everyone was at work,doing their own thing except me.I stayed home,sitting on the couch and thought to myself.)

You:"I am so proud of them and their hard work because they loved their fans so much.They do what they love and give it their all.Things are going slow now.But there's something I can't believe myself.Seulgi and I been dating for 6 months and a half.It's almost going to be our 7 months anniversary."

(My face turned red.I grabbed my cushion and hugged it.)

You:"Times flies so fast...Oh my god."

(I closed my eyes and thought all the times we spent together with those 6 months.We had fun and loved each other.I thought everything about we did in our dates.I love all everything about our dates.I began to wonder what we should do for our 7th months anniversary since it's about to be around there like 5 more days.)

You:"Should we do another indoor date or go in public date?"

(I began thinking.)

Your Mind:"That's a hard one.We had 3 indoor dates and 5 public dates already.If we do an indoor date,what should we do?But if it's public date,where should we go?"

(All of a sudden,my phone started ringing.I looked at my phone and tried to see who's calling.It was the number that I always wanted to avoid but I couldn't.I had no choice but to answer the call.)

You:"What do you want?"

(I said it with a cold tone.)

Sung Cheol:"Yah Y/n!It has been a long time!We should hangout!"

You:"I told you we're not friends."

Sung Cheol:"No no no...We are still friends no matter what.We made a promise. remember?."

(I sighed.)

You:"What do you want?"

Sung Cheol:"Let's hang out for a bit at the cafe before I head back to the company."

You:"Why?I told you we will never be friends."

Sung Cheol:"Yah...Just hear me out will you?I need to tell you something.Meet me at the cafe okay?I'll send you the address."

*Call Ended*

/Time skips/

(I went to the cafe where Sung Cheol and I suppose to meet at

(I went to the cafe where Sung Cheol and I suppose to meet at.I went to the back corner table and sat down on the chair.Then,I waited for him to come by.Later on,he entered in the cafe and spotted me.)