Forgiven

[2 weeks later]

(I was discharged from the hospital.I thanked all the hospital staff who help me lived.I walked outside of the hospital.It was a beautiful day,to start a fresh start.I missed the sunlight that shines on my skin.I looked at the trees that was filled with light.)

(Then all of a sudden,I heard a noise noise which startled me

(Then all of a sudden,I heard a noise noise which startled me.)

*BEEP* *BEEP*

(I took my eyes off the trees and look what was in front of me.)

Jae Kyung:"Yah!What are you doing?"

(He used his hand telling me to hurry.I smiled at him because I miss having him around.I walked towards him with my walking crutches.He opened the car door and I got inside of the car.Then,he closed the door and got inside of the car too.)

/Time skips/

(While we were in the car,Jae Kyung look at me quick and began to speak.)

Jae Kyung:"Yah..Have you heard the news?.."

You:"Yeah.."

-------------------------------

[Flashback]

[Who is the Master Plan behind Red Velvet Seulgi's Incident?]

On June 29,Officer Jihwan had captured the person who was behind all the incident that related to the past few incidents with Red Velvet Seulgi

On June 29,Officer Jihwan had captured the person who was behind all the incident that related to the past few incidents with Red Velvet Seulgi.Officer Jihwan said "A" was interested in Red Velvet Seulgi since their debut."A" wanted to make her as his girlfriend and later on,as his wife.But from "A's" statement,it did not go as he planned from the very start.He said "B" came into "A's" life,and ruined everything for him and Seulgi."A" did not meant to do any harm to Red Velvet Seulgi.Officer Jihwan said there so much stuff to confirm with "A".Officer Jihwan strongly believes there are more than this incident that "A" has done.Officer Jihwan will contact us with more information about "A"Right now,"A" is in jail for a time being until the next court which is the final decision.