The First Night

(2 weeks later,I was discharged from the hospital.I was on my way home already.While I was on my way home,my phone went off.I took out my phone and checked who message me.)

Your Mind:"She's so cute!"

Your Mind:"EH!?SOMEONE WANTS TO MEET ME!?WHO!?WHO!?WAIT!?COULD IT BE

Your Mind:"EH!?SOMEONE WANTS TO MEET ME!?WHO!?WHO!?WAIT!?COULD IT BE....HER DAD..OR MOM!?HOLY CRAP I'M NOT READY!?"

(I started getting nervous because I'm not sure who wants to meet me.I was already at the entrance.I looked at the entrance and took a deep breath.I was so nervous to the point I wanted to just run away but I can't do that to Seulgi.I walked right in the entrance with confidence.Few minutes later,I slowly arrived to Seulgi's place.I stood in front the door and took another deep breath.Right when I placed my hand on their door,the door opened right in front of me.)

Your Mind:"Whoa!"

(I leaned back so I don't get hit by the door.I spotted Seulgi who opened the door.)

Seulgi:"Oh!You're already here?Come on y/n."

(She could tell my face that I was nervous because she gave me the awkward smile as a response that she's nervous too.)

You:"Where?"

(I whispered to her.)

Seulgi:"In the living room."

(She whispered back to me.I slowly took off my shoe and slowly headed to the living room.I leaned to the side to see who wanted to meet me.Then,I spotted someone who looked so familiar.)

Your Mind:"It can't be!."

(It was Sunmi,who was sitting on the couch.I couldn't believe she was the one who wanted to see and meet me.She placed her cup down after taking a sip.Then,she smiled at me and bowed down.I couldn't believe my eyes that Sunmi from Wonder Girls,who I was a fan of is right here in front of me.My mouth began slowly dropping.Sunmi laughed at me and looked at Seulgi.)

Sunmi:"Is he/she always like this?"

(Seulgi looked at me and shook her head.)