Red Mare Tour Day 1

(Joy came towards me after I told her that I wanted to watched her drama.She gave me the look in her eyes.I tried my best to hold my poker face as long as I can.)

Your Mind:"Joy is tooo closee to me.."

(All of a sudden,Seulgi stepped in and broke our gaze.Seulgi glared at Joy.)

Seulgi:"Joy,why are you acting like this?We already told you what we did while you three were out

Seulgi:"Joy,why are you acting like this?We already told you what we did while you three were out."

(Joy stepped away from Seulgi.Then,she shrugged at Seulgi's words.)

Joy:"I was checking if y/n was lying or not."

Seulgi:"If that's all you are going to do,then end this conversation."

(Joy looked around,seeing her member's reaction.Wendy was impressed that Seulgi stepped in to help me.Irene's phone started ringing after the little moment of silence.)

*RING* *RING* *RING*

(She answered her phone.)

Irene:"Hello?..Oh,hello CEO..Yes..We just finished our dance practice videos..Yes..Yes..Okay,we'll bring it to you...Okay..Bye."

*Call Ended*

(Irene face towards her members.)

Irene:"Yah,we have to go meet the CEO."

(They nodded and began walking.Seulgi was the last one walking after her members.I grabbed her wrist.She stopped and turned around.We both gazed at each other.I slowly let go of her wrist.She knew I had something to say to her.)

You:"Seulgi,umm..I want to thank you for stepping in."

(She gave me the same cold expression on her face.)

Seulgi:"Oh..That's fine.."

(She turned around and left.After she left the room,I scratched my head because I was getting furious.The way things are right now,it's going to be difficult to change.)

/Time skips/

(Everyone was in Lee Soo Min's office.)

CEO:"Girls,you have done an splendid job as always.You girls are always working hard,I really appreciate everything you girls have been doing."

Red Velvet:"Thank you CEO!"

CEO:"Girls,I have something to tell you.Mr.Kim and everyone including me,want to tell you this."

(He looked at Wendy.)

CEO:"We are planning to book you girls a RED MARE Tour in USA 2019."