Don't Push Me

(2 weeks later,today marks my second week working for someone else.But I remember when I told Mr.Kim and CEO that I wanted to resign.)

---------------

[Flashback:Next Day Morning after I broke up with Seulgi]

(I went to SM's Company because I felt like since Seulgi and I aren't together anymore,how are things are going to be like now.It's going to be awkward between me and them including Seulgi.I went to the elevator and pressed the top(Up) button.The elevator door opened and I stepped in.I pressed the button that goes to CEO's office.A couple minutes later,my elevator stopped.It seems like someone is getting on this elevator.It appears to be Seulgi.Seulgi's and my eyes made contact.I avoided her eyes and began looking somewhere else.)

*DING*

(We finally reached my floor and I stepped out of the elevator.The door closed and I started breathing again because it felt suffocating and weird.I began heading to the office.I arrived to the CEO's office door.I knocked on the door.)

??:"Yes,come in."

(I came in and closed the door after me.I didn't think Mr.Kim would be here.They both looked at me.)

CEO:"Do you need something y/n?"

You:"I was wondering if I can resign my position."

Mr.Kim:"Y/n why?"

You:"I just want to resign my position."

CEO:"Do you really want to?"

You:"I been protecting them for almost 7 months.Nothing has happened to them."

(CEO nodded his head like I made a point.)

CEO:"Y/n..I may not understand your situation or what's going on..But you can do a temporary leave.I'll have someone to take over your spot until you come back to work here.You can still live the apartment."

You:"But I want to resig-"

CEO:"You may leave."

[End of Flashback]

---------------

(I became someone's security guard since I was recommended by someone.I was heading to the live performance.)

??:"Do you think I can make it?"

You:"Of course."

??:"I believe in you then."

(I smiled.)

You:"Yeah,just believe in me."

(I started driving and while I was driving,I pasted many cars.Later on,we made it to the live performance show.I grabbed her hand and rushed her to her dress room.)

You:"Chung Ha,hurry and wear your outfit!You remember everything right?"

Chung Ha:"Of course I do!"

You:"Okay!Okay!Go!"

(I stand right next to her dress room.10 minutes later,I see many idols walking by and greeting me.I greeted back to them as well.Then,all of sudden..)

Female Idol:"Omo!It's Red Velvet sunbaenim!"

--------------------

[Play while reading]