Hard to accept

(Play while reading)

[2 days later,sunny morning.]

(I opened my eyes slowly and figured out I'm in the hospital.I looked to my left side and see Seulgi sleeping,holding my hand.I watched her adorable face but I couldn't help to smile because she looked so beautiful no matter what she do.I tried to use my right hand,patted her head.But I started to feel my wound.It started sting a bit so I put my hand down.)

You:"Oww."

(Seulgi started to lift her head and wipe her eyes.)

Seulgi:"Nggh.."

(She continues to wipe her eyes.Then,she looked up to me.She spotted me being awake and jumped.)

Seulgi:"Y/n?!"

(I smiled and waved.)

You:"Ah..Hello.."

(She quickly grabbed my hand.)

Seulgi:"Are you okay?Do you still feel pain?"

You:"Uhh.."

Your Mind:"Should I lie to her?"

Seulgi:"You better not lie to me."

(She put a serious face.)

Your Mind:"She read me like a book."

You:"I do,probably a little."

Seulgi:"Really?!Let me get the doctor."

(She got up from her chair and was about to leave.I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards my chest.I hugged her and hold her tightly.)

Seulgi:"Y/n?"

(She didn't do anything because she was a bit confused.)

You:"I'm glad you're safe."

(Seulgi broke the hug and looked at me.Then,she hit my arm.)

You:"Ow.."

(I looked at my arm and rub the pain.I couldn't believe she would hit me after all I went through for her.All of a sudden,I heard someone crying.I looked at Seulgi and spotted her crying.)

You:"H-heyy.."

(I started to panic once I saw her crying.I quickly looked around and at the door,make sure no one thinks I was being mean to her.)

You:"Why are you crying??"

(She covered her face with her hair like a window curtain.I tried to peek at her face even though her face was covered.)

You:"Seulgi-ya,why are you crying?"

Seulgi:"Be quiet..You made me cry.."

You:"Why?What did I do??"

Seulgi:"Do you know you slept for 2 days?"

You:"Really?Wow,why do I sleep so loong?"

Seulgi:"I was so scared..I thought you were going to leave me behind.."

You:"Come on..You know I won't.."

Seulgi:"Why did you protect me?"

You:"Why would you ask me that?"