happy Valentines day

Hello and Good morning everyone. Today is Thursday, February 14, 2019, and the official debut of the sequel to my Book Beautiful Prisoner. Yayyyyyyy😁😁😁😁😁😁🎂🎂🎂🍫🍫🍫🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎁🎁🎁
Yes I know it's cheesy and predictable that I put it out on Valentine's day but I wanted to for multiple reasons.
1. It's a love story
2. To celebrate all the February birthdays like Jaehyun from NCT who's Birthday is today. Choi Sooyoung whose birthday was a few days back with Choi Siwon and others. I was thinking maybe I should put this out in March for Yoona's birthday but when the thought crossed my mind I had already put out I was putting it out in February.
3. It's Black History month and although this story is focused on Korean and Korean Culter, I feel like I as an Afro-latino American am making my own history. If I become a big star form my books or not, this is still something important to me and I'm proud of myself.
There other reasons but I'm not gonna keep going cause I'm sure you all want to just read the book. If you have not read the first book Beautiful prisoner, i highly suggest you read that first so this book makes sense. So once again Happy Valentines and without further due I give you Trapped Freedom.

 So once again Happy Valentines and without further due I give you Trapped Freedom