Tease.

3rd Person

Lance and Keith spent the rest of the week by each other's side, they hung out constantly with the Voltron Gang and made sure they'd spent time at Keith's house. The two had never, progressed further than they had the first night, their endeavours only ending with Keith's chest covered in purple love bites.

They'd planned a night out together, booking a restaurant in advance. The whole night was to be a blast and a bonding experience for the friends, considering the fact that Keith didn't know much about their individual lives. He knew that the night would help him to get to know everyone, just a little better.

Keith was alone in his house, Shiro leaning at the doorway.

"You know you don't have to stare at me?" Keith turned and placed a hand on his hip.

"I'm not staring at you, it's just been a long time since you've gone out. But don't stay out for too long, you have work tomorrow." Shiro cringed slightly at the thought, he knew what his brother had to do, he was there through it all.

"Oh yea. Work."

"Keith, I'm trying to get a job. I'm sorry." Shiro's head hung and he bit his lip anxiously as he heard Keith shuffle around a slight amount before hearing Keith in front of him.

"Shiro, it's okay. I'm fine. Nothing has happened at this place, plus the only one who ever got to me in the old shop was Lotor, and he kept me safe from all of the creepy men."

"The only good thing he did." Shiro's fist was curled up slightly and he hit the wall, memories of the incident crawling back up to the surface.

"Hey, hey Shiro. Look at me." Shiro diverted his eyes towards Keith's, a soft expression on his face.

"I'm fine now aren't I? Lotor is gone. After the police questioned him, he disappeared. He's gone from our lives, he can't hurt me anymore." Keith wrapped his arms around Shiro's torso and squeezed tightly, letting his older brother be sure of the security that he had.

"Plus, if anyone tried anything you'd easily get to them." Punching Shiro's bicep playfully, he stepped back to leave him some space.

"You're correct." Chuckling to himself, Shiro ran his fingers over his knuckles, he would be ready to punch anyone at any moment.

"Now, it's going to be a good night for me. I finally have a group of people I know I can trust." He looked at the small selfie he had pinned into his wall and remembered the day at the park they'd had, Lance ended up in an argument with a six year old who'd apparently 'stolen his swing' , Lance ended up walking away after being completely dumbfounded by her points.

Shiro perked up, his classic grin reappearing on his face once again.

"And Keith, if you're going to do things with Lance. Or have done, then learn how to use concealer better." Shiro's laugh could be heard as he walked away and downstairs into their kitchen, leaving Keith red as a tomato.

"Fuck you!" He called out, hoping it would have an affect on Shiro. Of course, it didn't.

-timeskip to the restaurant-

Lance had been waiting with Hunk, Pidge and Allura for Keith to show up. He was late, not unusual. Keith had declined the offer for a ride multiple times, telling Lance that his big brother Shiro had wanted to drop him there.

Eventually, the bell of the restaurant door chimed, and the group turned around to see if it was Keith who had entered.

Lance almost felt his heart stop as he saw Keith, he was wearing a white dress shirt which seemed to fit him expertly, the white fabric covering over his muscles, defining them slightly under the light. Keith had chosen to wear black jeans with a chain attached to the belt loop, paired with his smarter pair of black vans. His hair was braided by his head, giving him a softer look. Lance basically wanted to cry at how amazing he looked.