No Service.

Please check the message at the end of this chapter.

Lance, was always checking his phone, every millisecond of the day he was refreshing his phone, waiting for the influx of notifications which always came through.

Yet, he hadn't noticed the fact that he had received no messages, no instagram likes, no snapchat messages or even calls from his friends. His mind was too caught up in the emotional web that was his soulmate.

After his breakdown with Keith, finally admitting the horrors and present difficulties associated with his past, Lance felt a huge weight had lifted from his shoulders, not disappearing entirely, but easing on him.

Perhaps he had shared the emotional burden with Keith, but that couldn't be true, their relationship only seemed to be stronger after everything.

Lance sat, in between Keith and Veronica on the sofa, each side covered in a different warm, one filled with love and security, the other filled with affection, romance and deep lust. You could probably guess which one was which. So, when the doorbell of the house rang many times, he was startled out of his sleep-like trance and forced up by his brain.

Although, neither Keith nor Veronica seemed to be confused at the sound, nor did they seem to care as they continued to watch the film.

He dusted off his pyjama shirt, watching the dorito crumbs fall to the floor as he made his way towards he front door.

Opening it hesitantly, he was immediately bombarded by the rough screeches of the one and only, Pidge.

"Lance. I can not believe you. We left for a few days and you didn't even ask where we were? We had to stay away for a while but that isn't the point, did you not care? We were constantly worried about you, and you didn't check up on us once? My poor Mother nearly had a darn heart attack and it's your fault! Wha-"

A hand cupped around the small mouth of Pidge and Lance looked up, surprised at the face of Matt.

"Uhm... my phone. Oh."

He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly as the sound of the movie playing paused, two heads popping out from the living room.

Pidge, filled with tiny rage, had bombarded through the doorway and started to pack her things back into her room, ignoring the presence of Keith in that very moment.

It was strange, seeing Pidge so worked up over something Lance considered to be a small issue, but thinking about it rationally, Pidge only cared for her bestfriend as he did about her.

Glancing up at the small figure rushing up the stairs, Lance turned to face the Holt's who had also, appeared at the door, a different expression across their faces.

"You should go check on her." mumbled Sam Holt, Pidge's iconic Father.

He had never been the one for talking so early in the morning, as Lance had observed during his time living there.

"Yea. I will. Um, Keith. I'll be back in a minute." He turned to his boyfriend, pecking him on the cheek as Keith nodded in return.

"Be back soon."

Lance smiled warmly at Keith's soft tone and departed up the stairs, his long legs carrying him up three at a time.

Reaching Pidge's room, the door open widely, he stared at her for a moment as she slammed things in and out of carrier bags.