5

Brooklyn and Brian didn't speak or see each other all weekend. Brooklyn stayed in her apartment studying, she hadn't given Brian a second thought. She figured he was the type of guy that slept with a different girl every night and she'd meant nothing to him.

Brian wasn't usually the type of guy to get attached to a girl but he couldn't stop thinking about Brooklyn. Maybe it was because she stayed across the hall so pursuing her was convenient or maybe he actually liked her. There were several times over the weekend where he almost went to knock on her door but he stopped himself because of pride.

Monday afternoon when Brooklyn was returning from her classes Brian rushed out to the hall to see her.

"Hey Brook, how are you?" Brian said.

"Oh hey. I'm good, you?"

"I'm alright."

"Good." Brooklyn smiled briefly and went back to unlocking her door. As she went inside Brian stopped the door from closing and went in behind her, following her to the kitchen.

"Is everything alright? Did I do something wrong the other night?"

"No I just... when I moved here I said I wouldn't get attached to someone. I need to focus on college and I don't have time for any distractions."

"Well listen I'm not trying to be your boyfriend, I just think it's courtesy to have a conversation or two after I fuck your brains out."

"Okay." Brooklyn sighed. "So what do you want like scheduled visits?" She laughed.

"Just come by and say hello sometimes. We can go for round two if you're up for it."

"Oh you'd like that wouldn't you?"

Brian stepped towards her. "I would, but I think it could really benefit you, you know with the stresses of college." He wrapped his hands around her waist and started kissing her.

She pulled away. "Who says I'm stressed?"

Brian turned her around and bent her over the kitchen counter. "I did."

"Yeah? Well make it quick I have to study."

"Don't act like you won't enjoy every second of this."

He roughly dominated Brooklyn. Though she wasn't a complete virgin before him, she'd never had sex like that. Her first time was with her boyfriend back in Jersey, it was soft and sweet, the complete opposite of sex with Brian.

When they were finished Brian pulled out and then slapped Brooklyn's ass again. They got their clothes back on and took a minute to catch their breath.

"Do you mind if I stay a while?" Brian asked.

"I told you I have homework."

"Do it later, I want to talk to you. We've fucked twice and barely had a real conversation."

"Fine, come sit." She led him over to the couch and they sat down.

"So, do you usually fuck random guys?" He smirked.

"Nope, just you."

"And before me?"

"Before you it was my boyfriend of 3 years."

"Woah, I'm honored. I'm right up there with the long term boyfriends. So how many?"

"Just one."

"And before that?"

"There was no before that."

"So I'm only the second person?"

"Yes, you're the second person and before you it was my ex boyfriend." She said annoyed.

"Wow. Why did you two break up?"

"We went to different colleges, plus he wasn't really my type. It was really just convenient for us to be together, so when it wasn't convenient anymore it ended. After 3 years of faking it, I just wanted to go somewhere new and start over."

"What was he like? I'm having a hard time picturing you in a relationship with someone."

"He was a rich kid, nice though, his dad worked with my dad as a heart surgeon. Our parents kinda put us together."

"You're dad's a heart surgeon? So you're loaded then." He laughed.

"You could say that. But I'm trying to make something of myself so that I don't have to live off of their money."

"Good... you know I'm just realizing we've only seen each other in this apartment building. Do you want to go out for dinner?"

Brooklyn sighed.

"The homework can wait, come on." Brian pleaded.

"Fine, where to?"

"How about Olive Garden? To make you feel at home." Brian laughed.

"Oh you must be joking. That shit is far from authentic Italian."

"It's good though." Brian laughed.

"You don't know good Italian food until you taste my nonna's cooking. I'll have to bring you home to Jersey, my family would get a kick out of you."

Brian smiled. "So Olive Garden it is then, let's go babe."

Brooklyn scowled at him but he just laughed.