32

Later that night Brooklyn and Brian went back upstairs to her room. It didn't take long for Brian to fall asleep in her bed. As Brooklyn was about to fall asleep she felt sick but she ignored it, she decided since she wouldn't be able to sleep that she might as well wake Brian up to entertain her.

She climbed on top of him and sat on his hips.

"What are you doing?" He smiled groggily.

"I can't sleep, entertain me?"

"What do you want me to do?"

She leaned down and kissed him.

"Baby, your parents." Brian said.

"I'll be quiet."

Brian couldn't resist her when she wanted to please him.

There was a knock at the bedroom door and a low voice called, "Brooklyn are you awake?" The door started to open.

"Fuck, give me a minute!" She called back.

It was too late, the door was already open wide enough to see into the bedroom. Brooklyn frantically got off of Brian and went to the door.

"Fucking hell Brooklyn, did I just see what I think I saw?" The man said.

"Fuck off and hug me you idiot

"Fuck off and hug me you idiot."

They hugged and then Brooklyn turned on the bedroom light and pulled him into her room.

"Brian this is my brother Vinny, Vinny this is my boyfriend Brian." She introduced them.

"Pops let you have a guy over? In the same room?" Vinny asked.

"As if I even asked, he's been "away" he just got back."

"Yeah I know." Vinny sighed.

"Right, fucking golden child, you probably knew before I did. How long are you back for?"

"I'm staying until after Christmas, I finished my semester early. How long are you staying?"

"I'm leaving Friday, I'll be back for Christmas though. Have you talked to mom and dad?"

"No they don't know I'm here yet, I came to see you first."

"Well don't I feel special. You should go get some sleep, I know it was a long flight."

"Yeah I'll let you get back to... whatever you were doing. Nice to meet you Brian. Goodnight sis."

"Goodnight Vin." She closed the door behind him and went back to bed with Brian.

"I didn't know you had a brother." Brian said confused.

"He's been in Italy for a year, studying abroad and staying with family. It never came up."

"You two have to be the least Italian looking Italians I've ever seen." Brian laughed.

"Careful, those are fighting words in Jersey."

"It's true, you're both blonde and pale."

"Fuck off." Brooklyn laughed. "So I guess we're not gonna...?"

"Absolutely not, not in your parents' house with surprise siblings popping up everywhere." He laughed.

Brooklyn sighed. "Well goodnight then."

"Goodnight."

~

Brooklyn woke up several hours later feeling sick again. She sat straight up in the bed, unsure of what woke her up, then it hit her.

She climbed over Brian and ran to the bathroom. She slammed the door and vomited into the toilet.

Brian jumped up and ran after her. "Baby? You okay?"

"Yeah, give me a minute." She said through the door.

She stood up, washed her face and went back into the bedroom.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"I don't know what's wrong. I must be sick or something."

Brian looked over at the clock. "Well it's time to get up anyway. You up for today?"

"Do I have a choice? Come on let's go get some breakfast."

She and Brian walked downstairs into the kitchen to find her brother already making himself some food.

"You look like death." Vinny said.

"Good morning to you too." Brooklyn replied.

"She's sick, she just threw up." Brian said.

"Gross, I'll make you some toast." Vinny started some toast while he made himself eggs. "You want anything Brian?"

"I'm good, thanks."

Vinny poured his eggs into a plate and popped the yolk over his toast. The sight was enough to make Brooklyn run and throw up again.

When she came back she tried to eat some plain toast Vinny made her.

"Did you drink last night?" Vinny asked.

"No Vin, I don't drink."

"That's new. You probably caught something on the plane then. Eat the toast, it might help."

The three of them hung out in the kitchen for the morning until Brooklyn's mom heard a familiar voice and went downstairs.

"Vinny!" Their mom yelled and ran to hug him.

"Hey ma."

"When did you get here?"

"Last night, I didn't want to wake you."

"Brooklyn go wake up your father, tell him Vinny's home."

"Dad! Vinny's home!" Brooklyn called from the bottom of the stairs.

Her mother scowled at her. "Help me get started preparing the food. Vinny and Brian you can go set the table and make the house presentable."

They all did as they were told, cooking and cleaning for the guests that would arrive soon.

__________________

yes her brother Vinny is played by Cody Fern because he's hot and I want an excuse to post pictures of him, enjoy xx