41

A few days after filming Brian's interview it was time for it to air on tv.

Brian had invited Twiggy and the guys over to eat and watch the episode. Brooklyn made sliders for them and popped in the vhs tape to record the episode.

The guys all laughed and made commentary while watching, they were all excited to see Brian on MTV and they hoped that was the exposure they needed to launch their careers.

When the episode ended, everyone started to leave and the phone rang. Brooklyn went to answer it while Brian talked to the guys.

"Hello?" She answered, still laughing at something Twiggy said.

"Brooklyn we need to talk." It was Vinny and he sounded serious.

"Oh fuck. You're back from Italy aren't you?"

"Mhmm."

"And you saw?"

"Mhmm."

"Please just tell me mom and dad weren't watching."

"No, they fell asleep but they told me to record it."

"Please Vin, you gotta get rid of that tape."

"When were you gonna tell us?"

"When the time was right. I was gonna tell all of you at the same time but I wanted to figure everything out first."

"What are you gonna do Brooklyn? Are you ready for something like this?"

"Vinny I'm doing the best I can. We're doing fine here in Florida, we have a nursery and everything the baby will need."

"You don't have everything. You're really gonna raise a child without Uncle Vinny? I think not."

"Wait Vin, you're not mad?"

"Of course not, I was messing with you. I'm super offended you didn't tell me though. And look I know mom and dad might not be the most supportive but you'll always have me."

"Thank you. Then you'll have our back next week when we tell them?"

"You're coming to the baptism?"

"It's time they know right?"

"Yeah, I'll have your back but I don't think you'll actually have to tell them, I saw you on tv, you're huge."

"Yeah I don't know how I'm gonna get around that."

"Oh by the way I'm so going to visit you guys, I want to see the new house, the nursery, everything."

"Yeah you're welcome to, we have plenty room. I gotta go Vin, you'll get rid of that tape right?"

"Yeah don't worry about it, I'll tell them I forgot."

"Thanks, I'll see you soon." She hung up.

"Who's that?" Brian asked.

"Vinny, he's back from Italy and he saw the episode."

"Oh shit, so he knows. How'd he take it?"

"He's not gonna tell my parents, and he said he's ready to be an uncle."

"That's great news. Now we just have to tell your parents."

"I know, that's what I'm worried about. I don't know how I'm going to tell them."

"Whatever you want to do babe, I'm behind you 100%. Unless you want me to stand in front of you to hide your belly." He laughed.

"You know I might." Brooklyn laughed.

______________

I'm sorta taking a break and uploading sparsely which anyone still reading can tell... but please don't give up on me more is coming. thanks for being patient xx