61

Brooklyn and Reid had nothing to do but wait. They waited for Brian to find out where she was and show up. They didn't have to wait long for Brian to contact her again.

From Brian:
Brook where are you? Please.

To Brian:
Are you home?

From Brian:
No I'm trying to find you. Tell me where you are.

She didn't answer.

From Brian:
I'll find out, you know I will.

To Brian:
You already know, don't you?

From Brian:
I have my suspicions. You better hope I'm wrong, it won't be pretty if I find you there.

"He's coming." Brooklyn said.

"We'll be ready when he gets here." Reid reassured her.

After a while of drug fueled searching, Brian found out Reid's address and started on his way there.

He found it. He began to beat on the door. "Brook! Open the door!"

Reid snatched the door open. "What?"

"You know what." Brian pushed past him. "Where is she?"

"What do you mean?" Reid played dumb.

Brian lost his patience and pushed Reid against the wall and held him by his neck. "Where is she?"

"Brian." Brooklyn came into the room. "Let him go, I'm here."

"Why the fuck are you here?" Brian didn't loosen his grasp on Reid's neck.

"I didn't have anywhere else to go, you left me no choice."

"You brought Ella here? I fucking told you not to let him around her."

"She's not here, she's safe with Vinny. Bri let him go. He's losing consciousness."

Brian looked at Reid, his eyes were rolling back. He let go and Reid fell to the floor.

"Did you cheat?" Brian asked calmly.

"No, I just needed a place to stay."

Brian nodded. That answer seemed to be sufficient.

"I don't want to hurt you, that's not what I came here for. I just want you to come home."

"I want you to be sober."

"I need your help. Will you come with me? Please? I can't do this without you. Please come with me?"

She reluctantly nodded. "I'll ask Vinny to keep Ella for a while longer, I'll help you through it."

Brian wrapped his arms around her. "Thank you. I love you Brook."

"I love you too Bri. Let's go home."

They left Reid there, he'd wake up in a bit. They went to the car and started home.

Brooklyn quickly realized Brian wasn't taking her home.

"Bri, where are you going?"

He didn't answer her.

"Brian? Pull over. Now."

He swiftly parked the car in an empty parking lot.

"Where are you going? It's past midnight I want to go home."

"Hear me out, okay? I'll get sober, but don't you want one last high? This is the only chance we'll ever get. Ella is safe with your brother, when will we ever have this chance again?"

"Brian are you crazy? You want me to do drugs with you?"

"Just one last time."

"You say this every time!" Brooklyn whined.

"I mean it this time. Don't you miss it? After this we can both give it up for good. Come on Brook."

She paused. "After this you're done?"

"I promise."

She sighed. "Fine."

Brian smiled and put the car in drive. "I knew you missed it."

Brooklyn didn't even have to ask where they were going next. She already knew they were going to Bowery's.